Jayden and jade first holiday

Jayden's pov
We land in La, this is mine and,jades first holiday together and our first one as an official couple. We decided to got to claifornia as it's somewhere we've November always wanted to go, we're spending a few days in La, then san,Francisco then a few other places so it's a Californian road trip. We arive at the hotel, it's very late and we ate on the plane, we check in to our hotel and go up to our room. I shut the door and Jade says " we're here babe". I wrap my arms around her waist kiss her and say yes we are and we're going to have so much nap fun, it's going to be so nice to have some us time". I wake up the next morning today we're going to the walk of fame the Chinese theatre and the Hollywood sign. Jade wraps her arms around me and says " come on babe we need to get showered and dressed". We shower together and get dressed. We take lots of pictures and selfies , the walk of fame and Chinese theatre wee amazing. We go up to the Hollywood sign which is also amazing, im so glad we have a few more days in La to explore the city.

Jades pov
We're about halfway through the holiday right now todays our last full day in San Francisco. This holiday gphas been amazing, just us two, it's been nice because we're breaking evreything ypwith want to to do 8m to days so we had a schedule and we've stuck to it, it's been nice not t9 worry about not doing to much in a day. The main thing we're doing today is going to Golden Gate Bridge. W shower and get dressed, go to Golden Gate Bridge and take lots of oicturs and selfies. We have been upspdating our instagralpm accounts with what we've been doing. Tomorow the road trip starts, we're driving to big bear lake, then to Yosemite   national park , then going to a few other places, we have the rental car already for tomorow so we can start driving straight away. This holiday has definitely brought me and happy den closer, it's incredible how close we are , to share memories like this with the love of your life is so special . Jayden kisses me and says " this has been the perfect first holidazpy for us to go on babe, it's brought us closer".