Kaylees 16th

Kaylees pov
I ypwake up to see flowers in my room I see fairy lights, balooneps cards and presents . I turn over to see Noah looking veery proud of himself. I look at him and say " what's all this babe?" . He pulls me onto his lap,and says " all,this is for your birthday kayls, you didn't think I'd forgotten did you?". I say "well you hadn't mentioned it and it's a school day , truth be told even I forgot it". He kisses me and says " happy birthday babe, I'll give you the card now and the pressents later, there is one last suprise but it will be revealed later". I can't believe he's remembered I celebrated with my family last week and skye and Ben were meeting them h at a restaurant ate the weekend, it's in between the city and the lodge. Noah gives me my card ( to my kayls happy birthday, no words can explain how much I love you, you're the most, beautiful,kind, thoughtful, loving, caring, generous,amazing and talented person I've ever met and Im so proud to be your boyfriend love your Noah". I kiss him and say " thank you so much babe". We shower and get dressed. As we're walk-in to our first class he kisses me and cpsays " just because it's a scholl day dosent mean you don't deserve to be celebrated, ill text you when you can come back to the apartment tonight".

Noahs pov
Later scholl is finished, I head to the aprt ment and get changed I set the can,es up and start making Kaylees favourite, pasta and meatballs. I've just finished I gptext kaylee, she comes in and says " opawh noah you shouldn't have". Dinner is delicious, kaylee wraps her arms around my neck and says " today has been perfect thanks". I give her the pressents ( clothes, perfume, shoes, makeup, jewellery and a few other things including a gut air that she's wanted for about a year). She kisses me and says " when did you become so romantic?". I say " when I realised I first liked you we were thirteen at the time we went swiming with Ben, Sean,Danielle and Anna". She laughs gets on my lap and says " I remember that day you were so cute and not bad to look at even then". I hope she's enjoyed her birthday she deserved to be celebrated today.