Weekend in Manchester

Noahs pov
This weekend is mine and Kaylees weekend in Manchester. We have permission from the school to have today and Monday off. We've done the work we needed to so it isn't a big deal. I'm driving us to Manchester . It will be tireing but hopefully it will be an amazing weekend. We packed last night as we're leaving at 6 in the morning. We ca, catch up on some sleep in the room. Halfway through the journey kaylee says " I can't wait for this weekend, it's going to be amazing". I say " it sure is, thank you so much for booking this weekend you're amazing". We arrive at the hotel, we've booked dinner tonight and stoped at the services and brought sandwiches for lunch. We go up to our room we literally can see old Trafford from where we are. We have a balcony. The room is amazing, I see kayls on the bed. I close the blinds and join her , she says" it will only be for a few hours babe". I kiss her and say " I know babe". We fall asleep cuddling. When we wake up we have our lunch and explore a bit of the city. It's incredible there's so much to do here.

Kaylees pov
I wake up the next day to see Noah still sleeping, what he dosent know is that I've got us both matching Rashford shirts to wear at the game . I get them out of my suitcase and hear " you've got to be kidding me". I laugh and say " no I'm not kidding you". I chuck his shirt at him. Later we're entering the stadium. We go up to the vip section and Marcus Rashford meets us there. We chat to him for a bit and have pictures with him. We find our seats in the box and the game kicks off. It's half time, I'm loving the game. United are wining 2-0 Rashford scored the first. The secound half kicks off. Rashford gets his hatrick and the game ends 6-0. I loved it, I just hope Noah did to. As soon as we get out the stadium, he kisses me and says " thank you so much babe, that was one of the best days of my life, besides a few other days all including you". My heart melts, I kiss him and say " it's okay baby you deserved it after evreything you've done for me.