Noah gets jellous when a boy flirts with kaylee

Kaylees pov
I wake up it's just a normal day. We're going back to the lodge for Christmas next week it's the last day of term. Me and Noah walk into our first lesson. One of the guys whistles at me and says " dump the losser and get with me you know you want to and it makes perfect sense".  I say " actually it makes no sense at all I love my boyfriend more than anything and the only losser I can see is you". The whole class laughs, I look at noah he's not even smiling I need to reassure him after school. I hold his hand and say " you're cute when you're jealous, I'll talk to you after school ". I can tell,I need to speak to him sooner, I ask our tutour if we can study form our apartment today luckily she agreed. I say "come with me ". He follows me to our apartment I get out something I got him for Christmas. It's a locket with a picture of us kissing in it I put it around him and take his and say " i know I find it hard to say how I fell,,but I need to tell you this, you getting jealous was cute but you didn't need to,my heart belongs to you it always has and always will, I love you so much noah Potts its insane and incredibly scary".

Noahs pov
I brush the hair out of her face and say "I never knew I meant so much to you".she kisses me and says " are you kidding me, you are the most important person in my life, yes skye, Ben and my family are important to but nobody comes close to you". She looks at me and says"I'm going to run a bath, fell free to join me, I know we haven't done it yet but it won't be long until we do, after the bath, Christmas movie,matching pjs, hot chocolate, one blanket and yes you can we're your onesie, because you're so cute and cuddly in it". I do the blinds up, when i get in I lock the door. We take off our clothes and get in.i pull her into my chest and say "thanks for today, I'm glad we done this before our first time, it's brought us closer". We finish the night sharing a blanket , watching home alone, with hot chocolate , in our onesies,,snuggled up together.