Oneshot

Kaylee didn't go to music school , noah tried to convince her but she was just to nervous. They both still work at the lodge, recently they've gotten closer and Kaylees been having sexual dreams about noah. they have a party to celebrate Skye's 17th and get dared to kiss. What happens when noah walks Kaylee home and she invites him to stay the night as she's home alone.

Kaylees pov
I don't regret not going to music school, I would've missed evreyone here to much. I'm getting ready for work. Me and noah have been getting closer lately to the point where I've been having sex dreams about him. He's hot, I've liked him for a few years now, I just don't know if he likes me to. I leave my house and lock the door as im home alone for the week. I have a card a,d present for skye as it's her birthday and we're having a party later. I see Noah, on my way, and we walk together. We hug skye and wish her a happy birthday. I'm working with noah all day, I can think of worse things. He just gets me and makes me laugh , it's hard to be mad at him because he's my best friend .

Noahs pov
Our shift has finished, I get ready for the party. Kaylee is waiting for me, I really like her I have for ages. I go outside and say " kayls you look beautiful ". She says " thanks you don't look so bad yourself". We walk to the tree where the party is. We're playing truth or dare kaylee gets dare to kiss the person she likes the most. She picks me, oh my god she's a very good kisser, I didn't want it to end but it did". After the party I walk kaylee home and she says " why don't you come in, I have a free house for the week". I can tell what she's on about and I'm loving it. I text my parents and there okay with it. I come in and as soon as the door shuts we kiss and she takes my hand and leads me up to her room. Later after we've done it we're naked under the covers, kaylee kisses me and says " that was amazing,  I mean the dreams were good but that was just incredible ". She realises what she said I kiss her a,d say " it's okay, it was amazing, I dreamed about us having sex to, kaylee marsden will you be my girlfriend?". She laughs kisses me and says " of course i Will I love you noah potts". I wrap her up in my arms and say " I love you to kaylee marsden".