Rigby body

(Mordecai Rigby and Nico are at the snack bar . Mordecai, looking bored, sighs and Nico is outside sitting on the chairs in the snack bar playing on his phone.)

Mordecai : Augh, this sucks.

Rigby : What's that supposed to mean?

Mordecai: It means that the next time we get to pick our job for the day, I get to pick. Why did you pick the Snack Bar?! This is like the worst job at the park, dude!

Rigby: I think it's the funniest job at the park.

Mordecai: You don't really think that. You just don't want to admit that you're wrong.

Rigby: Why would I admit something that I'm not?

Mordecai: Dude, seriously, this is more boring than watching you trying to read a children's book.

Rigby: Is it more boring than your face?

Mordecai: I don't know. Is it more boring than my fist in your face?

Rigby: Is it more boring than my fist in your face, You turd!

Mordecai: You're a turd!

Rigby: No, you're a turd!

Mordecai & Rigby: (Starts fighting) You're the turd! ( Nico records them fighting and he laughs)

( Pops appears)

Pops: Mordecai, Rigby, stop! We can all be turds.

Mordecai & Rigby: (Start dusting themselves off) Oh, hey, Pops.

Pops: So, how do you like being the guardians of the snacks?

Rigby: It's awesome.

Mordecai: This place is lame.

(Mordecai and Rigby start fighting again)

Pops: But, Mordecai, don't you like eating snacks for free?

Mordecai: What?

Nico : ( appears in the snack bar.) Yeah what ?

Pops: When I work here, all the snacks are free! Ta ta. (Walks away)

Nico : No way!

(Mordecai Rigby and Nico look at each other for a moment, then duck down under the counter, shoveling doughnuts into their mouths.)

Rigby: I guess this means I was right about the Snack Bar.

Mordecai: Yeaa-uhh!

(A montage begins of Mordecai Rigby and Nico eating a variety of snacks.At the end, the Snack Bar is a mess, and Mordecai Rigby and Nico are sick from overeating.)

Nico : I should've never ate seven fried pickles and ten deep fried butters. Oh man! ITS COMING OUT! ITS COMING OUT !( runs and vomits in the bushes.)

Mordecai: I need to eat something healthy, like a salad or something.

Rigby: What? Are you kidding? Dude, all these snacks are free, dude. (Stops himself from vomiting) Trust me. If we keep eating, we'll feel better in no time.

Mordecai: Oh, if we eat more, we'll feel better? Dude, quit being a loser.

Rigby: Loser?! I don't know that I want to listen to the guy who was wrong about the Snack Bar being cool. No, I think I'd rather listen to the guy who's right all the time. ME. (Holds up a fried soda cup and takes a bite out of it)