Crusin

The episode begins with Mordecai, Rigby and Nico watching a movie at the coffee shop)

TV Announcer: Now, back to Crime Scene Detective Cops 2.

(guys on the TV drive up to some ladies)

Cop 1: (sounds like Mordecai) Hey, ladies. Did you happen to catch our license plate? It's missing some numbers.

Cop 2: (sounds like Rigby) Your numbers. How 'bout it, ladies?

(the girls chuckle)

Blonde Girl: (takes out sheet) Here!

Cop 3: (sounds like Nico) And that's how you get a chick's number.

Cop 2: Aw, yeah! Cruisin'!

(everyone in the movie laughs, then, freezeframes to show the caption "end." Margaret, Eileen and Sabrina  aren't impressed)

Margaret, Eileen and Sabrina: What?

Rigby: Whoa. That was awesome!

Margaret: I can't believe you think that's cool.

Eileen: Yeah. That movie was chauvinistic. 

Sabrina : And also, inaccurate.

Nico : I don't know. I heard that movie was based on a true story.

Rigby: If this movie has taught us anything, and it definitely has, you only need one thing to get a girl's number. (sign-languages driving) A sweet ride.

Eileen: I mean, Not necessarily. You could just, you know, ask a girl for it, Rigby.

Rigby: (startles Eileen) Eileen, don't be so naive, that would never work.

Mordecai: Rigby's right. It's a known fact that wheels make you more attractive.

Rigby: A known fact! I don't know how many times I've almost gotten a girl's number, then some guy in a muscle car would swing in and totally ruin my game.

Nico : For real ! I know a lot of people that got girls number by having a sweet ride ! And I witnessed it .

(Margaret, Eileen and Sabrina  laugh)

Margaret: Oh, guys. You're kidding, right?

Mordecai: Are you saying you wouldn't give us your number if we pulled up in some cool wheels?

Margaret: You dorks would never be able to get a girl's number cruising.

Mordecai: Oh yeah?

Margaret: (Puts hands on the table and stares into Mordecai's eyes): Yeah.

Rigby: (hops up to table): Let's bet on it!

Margaret: Okay. How about dinner? If you guys get a girl's number from cruising by the end of the day-

Eileen: -which you won't-

Margaret: -we'll pay for it. But if you don't,-

Sabrina: -hope you can afford Lobster and Filet Mignon, guys.

Mordecai: Hmm, hmm. We accept your challenge.

Nico : We will definitely win! 

Rigby: I hope you guys can afford Unlimited Corn-Dog bar.

Margaret: Well gentlemen, good luck.

(Margaret, Eileen and Sabrina chuckle and walk away)

Mordecai: Whoa, did you just see that? They were totally flirting with us.

Nico : WHAT?! Sabrina was ? Wait ? YES!!!

Rigby: Flirt? Is that wha-? Wait a mi... nah.

Mordecai: Dude, they know were gonna win. They're just playing hard to get.