Night Owl

Episode begins with Mordecai,Rigby,Nico,Muscle Man,Hi Five Ghost  and Gremo drinking soda and listening to music.)

Muscle Man: Yeah! Drum solo! (Muscle Man shakes the two cans of soda)

Everyone: Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Muscle Man: Thanks for sharing the sodas.

Mordecai: Yeah, man. Thanks for sharing the tunes.

The Night Owl: (Speaking over the radio) Who's coming at ya? It's The Night Owl.

Muscle Man: Shut your faces! It's the Night Owl!

The Night Owl: Do you like cars? Do you love cars? If a car was a girl, would you take her on a date and try to get to second base? Well, who's giving away a brand new vintage muscle car? W.H.O.Z, (Muscle man turns up the volume) that's who. All you have to be the last one standing on the catwalk up the W.H.O.Z. Billboard downtown. But you gotta be in it to win it, so come on down tomorrow at noon for your chance to win.

Mordecai: A vintage muscle car?

Rigby: Just for standing?

Muscle Man: Frickin' Sweet!

Nico: Maybe it's just the sodas talking, but I think we should work together to win that car.

Muscle Man: I don't know. We really never worked together before.

Gremo : Ever since we met all we've done is fight each other.

Mordecai: Well, maybe it's time we cracked open an ice cold can of teamwork. FOR THE CAR!

Rigby: Yeah, we should!

Nico : Most definitely !

Gremo : Let's get that car !

Muscle Man: Let's do it, Babies!

Everyone: YEAH!

(Scene circle-wipes to the W.H.O.Z. billboard)

The Night Owl: Hey, there, radio listeners, this is The Night Owl, comin' to ya live from The Night Owl's first annual Stand-Off for the Steel. We certainly have some ambitious people out here, but only time will tell who has the drive for the ride.

Gremo : It's so beautiful !

Nico : I think I'm in love.

Muscle Man: Aw, man! I can't wait to shove a key into that!

Rigby: Dude, were gonna look so cool all up in there!

Mordecai: Yeah, we will.

(Muscle Man notices someone looking.)

Muscle Man: Is there something on my face?

The Person: Uhh... no?

Muscle Man: THEN QUIT STARING BRO!!!

Mordecai: Save it for the contest, Muscle Man.

The Night Owl: Alright, everybody. I hope you're all comfortable up there, because the Stand off For the Steel starts in 3, 2, 1. WOO..WOO..WOO!

(The crowd begins cheering)

Mordecai: Bring it in guys. Bring it in. (Mordecai, Rigby, Nico, Gremo, High-Fives & Muscle Man get in a crowd) We're not leaving here today without that car, so you know we have to do.

Rigby: Yeah, send those other losers home on their cruddy car!

(The six  of them use many tactics to get rid of the other contestants 1.) Knocking their coffee 2.) shooting spitballs 3.) fanning the sweat off from Muscle Man to the other three contestants 4.) Then lastly, a plan to scare the last person off by Rigby , Nico and Gremo  showing up to the contestant and saying that Muscle Man is "stabbing" Mordecai and his "ghost" which was High-Fives flowing away.)