Yes Dude Yes

The episode begins with Rigby and Nico playing video games, and Mordecai walks up with two tickets.)

Mordecai: Duds, I got them. (Walks to Rigby and Nico ) Tickets to a free screening of Love Bot 2.

Rigby: Aw, sweet! (Jumps off couch) The first one was so lame. (Moves arms like a robot) I AM A ROBOT, I CAN NOT LOVE. (Laughs) Come on, call Margaret, Eileen and Sabrina we can all go make fun of it.

Nico : Nah count me out. I saw that with my little sister boring .

Rigby : Man be quiet. So you gonna call them ?

Mordecai: Uh..actually, I only got two tickets. I'm gonna ask Margaret to go.

Rigby: Aw, what? But we do everything together.

Mordecai: Exactly, Margaret and I will never be more than just friends with you guys tagging along. (Turns around and smiles) It's time to take this to the next level.

Rigby: Alright, man. (Jumps on couch) Do your thing. (Grabs video game controller)

(Scene takes place in front of Coffee Shop. Mordecai stands in front of the window)

Mordecai: (Takes a deep breath) Okay, you gotta do it. You just gotta do it. (Walks to window and points to reflection) You got this. (Takes another deep breath and peeks into window) (Camera shows Margaret standing in front of an unknown character on his knee,and Mordecai runs to open the door, and runs inside)

Margaret: (Gasps) Yes, dude, yes! (Hugs the gentleman and looks into his eyes making Mordecai very much in shock of horror. Scene is taking place in Mordecai and Rigby's room and music is playing in the background. Mordecai's legs are on his bed and the rest of his body is on the floor. His hair and body feathers are all disheveled)

Rigby: (Knocks on door) Dude? (Knocks again)

Nico : Mordecai? Mordecai?

Mordecai: (Groans in pain)

(Scene shows Rigby outside the door)

Nico : I know it must hurt, man, but you've been listening to that song on repeat for, like, five days now.

Rigby : ( Knocks again) Hello? (door opens revealing the depressed Mordecai as he walks out) Hey, buddy. (Mordecai completely ignores him) So, I was thinking-- (Mordecai walks to bathroom and closes the door) Come on, man. (Toilet flushes. Mordecai walks out, but Rigby blocks his path) Dude, come on.

Mordecai: (Sighs) What?

Rigby: I'm sick of seeing you like this, man. All sad and junk. You smell like something died.

Mordecai: Something did die. (Grabs his chest) Inside of me. (Releases chest) My heart.

Rigby: (Turns around) Forget that, you don't need a heart.

Mordecai: (Turns around and is a little frustrated) You don't get it, man. (Points by the thought of Margaret of his saying) The love of my life is getting married to some other dude. Do you know how that feels?

Rigby: She's engaged. So what? It's not like you guys are even dating.

Nico : Yeah love of your life is a little do desperate. ( chuckles .)

(Mordecai gets angry)

Rigby: I'm sorry, okay? But listen, I have the perfect solution to your problem.

Mordecai: What?

Nico: Get ready to have your mind blown.

(Scene takes place in the computer room, showing Rigby typing on the keyboard)