Peeps

Mordecai Rigby and Nico are at the park washing the truck

Mordecai: Okay. (rubs eyes) Ready?

Rigby: (rubs eyes) Give me a second! (blinks) Ready.

Nico : ( rubs eyes) Ready.

Mordecai: Stare!

(silence for a few seconds, then, Rigby starts making faces, arm-farting and dancing)

Nico : Rigby what the heck ?!

Rigby: Ooh, I think you gonna blink.

Mordecai: Yeah, right.

Rigby: Ha! (longer silence. Rigby starts sweating, then, he pulls out a laser pointer) Pschoooo!

Nico : Ow ! ( blinks)

Mordecai: Hey, no laser pointers! That's not regulation!

Rigby: Street rules, man.

(Benson observes the action from the window)

Benson observes the action from the window)

Benson: What are you doing? I asked you to wash the truck 20 minutes ago! I can't trust you guys to do anything!

Mordecai: Uh, we were just taking a break.

(Mordecai Rigby and Nico go back to washing the truck.)

Benson: Ugh. (walks off, but then, decides to turn around to see if Mordecai Rigby and Nico are still working. They're back to their staring contest. Benson holds in his rage and when he is about to say something.) I--

Infomercial VO: Bosses! Are you sick of slackers?

Benson: Yeah.

(the TV is on a commercial)

Infomercial VO: Is this a familiar sight?

(The TV shows two cafe workers asleep.)

Infomercial VO: Well, turn this... (slackers are now working hard, with many cameras surrounding them) ...to this! Peeps! Get your workers to work harder!

Manager: Thanks, Peeps.

Infomercial VO: Now with 4 different levels! (the captions "Mooch Master", "Slack Pack" and "Bum Blitz" appear as the levels are said) Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and for the ultimate in worker productivity... (cut to another caption. The words appear as said:) Jeepers Peepers X-Infinity, with a Peeps lifetime guarantee! Act now and get the Peeps lens cleaning kit, free! Call now! Cleaning can be extremely flammable. Offer not valid or void. Peeps may be illegal in your country or province. Requires sign...

(clock transition to another Mordecai Rigby and Nico staring contest, some time later)

Benson: Hey, you three.

(Mordecai Rigby and Nico turn their heads to see Benson, with the new Peeps kit)

Mordecai: Oh, uh, hey Benson. We were just getting back to work.

Benson: It's okay, Mordecai. I trust you.

Mordecai: Really?

Benson: Of course I do, because now I have this. (assembles the Mooch Master) Say hello to Peeps. It's a surveillance system. Now I'll be able to see what you're up to all the time, 24/7, 365. Isn't that great? (throws rag to Mordecai and hands bucket to Rigby) Well, I'll let you guys finish your work. And remember, I'm watching you. (whistles)

Nico : Ok this is weird.

Rigby: Dude, I don't think Benson trusts us at all.

Mordecai: Of course he doesn't. He just put a camera in front of us.