This is my jam

(Mordecai, Rigby  and Nico are cleaning out the gutters of the house. Mordecai picks up the dirty leaves and puts them into a bucket and Nico is scrapping off the mold on the roof.

Mordecai: Augh! This is the worst.

Nico : You think that's worse I've been scrapping off mold for hours and my arm is tired. 

Rigby: I don't know, I kind of like it up here. The world seems different at this height. It makes me feel like a giant! (Roars)

Mordecai: What? Look, we're not up here to enjoy the view, so will you just come and help me clean these gutters?

Rigby: I'm helping, I'm holding the hose. Look, I'm taking a giant leak. (Positions the hose to his crotch, turns it on and pretends to pee) Ohhhhh.

Mordecai: Yeah, well, you don't need those gloves to hold the hose. (holds up hands) Look at this dude. Come on, let me wear them!

Rigby: Sorry man, you should have thought about that before you threw paper, and lost to my scissors.

Mordecai: Augh! Whatever, dude. Just hose this stuff off.

(Rigby hoses the leaves out of the gutter. A cassette tape is launched into the air and hits Mordecai in the head)

Mordecai: Agh! (Tape falls to the ground) What the heck?!

Rigby: Uh, sorry man.

Mordecai: (Picks up tape) Weird, it's a tape. 

Nico : A tape ? Wonder what it's doing up in the gutter.

Rigby: Maybe it fell out of a plane.

Mordecai: Nah, it's probably just trash. I wanna see how far I can chuck it.

Rigby: Wait!

Mordecai: What?

Nico: Don't you wanna see what band it is?

Mordecai: Oh, okay. (wipes dirt off of tape to reveal the words "Solid Bold") Solid Bold? Augh, it's that single of that summertime song.

Rigby: "Summertime Loving: Loving in the Summer (Time)"? (Mordecai looks at the tape. It says exactly what Rigby said)

Mordecai: Yeah.

Rigby: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (grabs tape) Aw, this is my jam right here!

Mordecai: (annoyed) What? This song sucks.

Nico : Yeah it's annyoing.

Rigby: Nah, you  guys were all into it too, I remember.

Mordecai: Yeah, just for that one summer in junior high and then I realized how lame it was.

Nico : Yeah when youre a kid you'll like it but growing up it's trash.

Rigby: Whatever, man. Once we pop this into the stereo, all the good memories will come flooding back, and you'll see. You'll see who's jam it is.

Mordecai: (annoyed) I'm not listening to that trash.

Rigby: You need to get your mind out of these gutters, and into the summer.

Mordecai: Fine, but only because I want to take a break.

Nico : Eh whatever.

(Cut to Rigby putting tape in the stereo. The song starts)