See You There

(Episode begins with Mordecai,Rigby & Nico lounging on the golf cart.)

Mordecai: Dude, what are we going to do this weekend? Nothing's going on.

Rigby: I don't know.

Nico : Movie ?

Mordecai and Rigby: No. 

Nico : Coffee shop? 

Mordecai and Rigby : No it's closed.

Nico : Uuuuuuh. Arcade?

Mordecai and Rigby : Extermination.

Nico : Yeah I'm bored.

(Sound of the cart coming towards Mordecai , Rigby, and Nico)

Mordecai: (gasps) Dude, it's Benson.

(Mordecai ,Rigby & Nico quickly gulp down the soda, throw the cans away, and clean the cart, as drops off and .)

Muscle Man: (reminding Benson) Alright, so that's tonight. Don't forget it.

Benson: We'll be there.

Muscle Man: See you there.

(Muscle Man drives away in the cart.)

Mordecai: What was that all about?

Rigby: I don't know.

Pops: Oh, Mordecai , Rigby and Nico . What costumes are you going to wear?

Mordecai, Rigby & Nico : Costumes?

Nico : For what ?

Benson: Muscle Man's throwing a birthday party for Hi Five Ghost. Apparently, it's a costume birthday party.

Rigby: Let me see.

Mordecai: Ah, what? It's invite only.

Benson: You guys got invited, right?

Mordecai: We didn't even know there was a party. Did you know there was a party?

Rigby: No, I did not.

Nico : Neither did I.

Mordecai: We didn't even know there was a party.

Benson: Oh, well... (snatching the invitation) Maybe you weren't invited.

(Mordecai, Rigby & Nico  stared at each other. Scene cuts to Muscle Man putting a lot of cans of soda into an ice bucket.)

Mordecai: Hey, Muscle Man. Uh... we heard that you're having a party tonight. What time should we show up?

Muscle Man: (dumping three cans of soda angrily) NEVER, YOU'RE NOT INVITED!

(Muscle Man then dumps the last few cans of soda into the ice bucket and drives away. Scene cuts to the House.)

Nico : We're not invited ? Why ?

Rigby: Ugh! Dude! What's his problem? 

Mordecai: Dude. I know why he's not inviting us to the party.

Rigby: Why?

Mordecai: Remember when you were choking this morning.

(Scene cuts to that day's morning, Rigby is choking loudly in the kitchen.)

Muscle Man: (chuckling) Look at Rigby's face.

Nico : Rigby ?!

Mordecai: Oh no, he's choking! (walks over to Rigby) Don't worry, dude. I gotcha.