Fortune cookie

Episode starts with the park workers are at a Chinese restaurant, celebrating Benson's streak of good luck. They are all sitting at a table.)

Benson: I'm glad you could all join me for brunch today.

Pops: What's the occasion?

Benson: Do you even have to ask, Pops? It's to celebrate my amazing streak of good luck.

Pops: Good luck?

Benson: Yeah, don't you remember last night?

(Scene shows flashback of Benson beating Rigby at cards)

Rigby: Augh! You only beat me last night because of my bad luck.

Benson: No, Rigby, I only beat you because of my good luck, and it's that luck that makes me trust that we're all gonna love this restaurant that none of us have ever even been to.

Everyone: Yeah!

(Waitress appears to give food)

Waitress: Sui mai, har gow, fung jao...

Benson: I don't know what any of that is, but with my luck, I'm sure it's gonna taste great. We'll take it all! Dig in everyone, dim sum's on me!

(Waitress takes menu and writes on the menu)

Everyone: Yeah!

(Waitresses appear and give everyone their food)

(Everyone finishes food)

Gremo : My stomach is about to die. ( Burps)

Muscle Man: That was delicious. Hey Rigby, where's your food?

Rigby: Food? He hasn't even brought my water yet.

(Waiter appears to serve Rigby)

Waiter: Excuse me? Here is your soup sir. (Spills it over Rigby).

Rigby: I didn't order soup!

Waiter: Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll go check on your order.

Benson: Oh my gosh, whoa, check it out. (Benson is seen holding a pearl while the park workers exclaim in amazement) Yeah, I just bit into that oyster, and there it was.

(Muscle Man, Hi-Five Ghost, Gremo and Skips exclaim in amazement)

(Waiter appears with fortune cookies)

Benson: Hey, so can I pay with this?

Waiter: Oh, of course, but I don't think we have enough money in the register to make change. Will you take a check?

Benson: Sure!

Waiter: Come on! (laughs)

Benson: I'm telling ya, I can't lose! (gets up and walks away)

Rigby: I gotta go dry off. (gets up and goes to the bathroom) Aw what, they're all out of towels?

Waiter: It must be your lucky day sir, the 1000th customer gets a free meal.

Benson: All right!

Nico : Alright fortune what do you got ? " You will drive your dream car next week." Awesome !

Rigby: Finally, my fortune cookie's here. At least one good thing will come from this meal. (opens cookie and sees fortune) Aw, what?! "Bad luck is coming your way". Ugh, I can't get a break! (switches his fortune with Benson's)

Mordecai: What are you doing dude? Hey, that's Benson's cookie! Man, that is not cool, put it back.

Rigby: Why, Benson will never know. "Good luck is coming your way", that's what I'm talking about.