Bet to be blonde and bald

Episode begins with Mordecai,Rigby and Nico playing Xtreme Xcape)

Mordecai: Hm. Hm. I'm totally going to get to the bottom before you guys.

Rigby: Yeah, right.

Mordecai: Hm. I bet you can't shoot that barrel.

Rigby: Oh, yeah?

(Rigby shoots the barrel, unaware that it will do more harm than good. It explodes, and he ends up losing a life.)

Rigby: Aw, what?!

Nico : Stupid. (laughing)

Mordecai: (Laughs) Don't shoot the barrels, man. I bet you can't get that power-up.

(Rigby gets the "power-up", but it turns out that Mordecai tricked him again.)

Mordecai: (Laughs) I can't believe you did that! I was totally kidding, that slows you down! Check out my dude. I'm glad I picked the dude with the more aerodynamic hairstyle.

Nico : I'm glad I picked the character with no hair so I wouldn't worry about nothing.

Rigby: THAT'S IT!!!!! PAUSE THE GAME!!!

(Mordecai pauses the game)

Rigby: My dude's hairstyle is awesome, and I can totally kick you guys  butt at this game!

Nico: You sound pretty confident. Care to wager on that?

Rigby: Yeah. If I win, you guys  have to get your player's stupid haircut for a week. (Which is blonde and bald.)

Mordecai: And if we  win, 

Nico : You have to get your player's "awesome" haircut. (Which is an afro) Oh I am so gonna post that on my social media when you get it 

Rigby: Fine, but you better not back down when I win, though.

Mordecai: Of course, dude, I never back out of a bet.

Nico : Neither do I.

Rigby: Hm. Hm. We'll see about that.

(Rigby goes AHHH and AUGHHHHH as he falls on the couch dramatically)

Mordecai: What are you doing?

Rigby: I'm dying, dude!

Mordecai: Get up, man.

Rigby: No, seriously, man! My stomach is crazy dry right now! I must be dehydrated!

Mordecai: Ughh, what do you need?

Rigby: I need water.

Mordecai: Ughh. I can't believe how lame you are sometimes. ( Door bell rings)

Nico : I'll get it.

(Mordecai walks into the kitchen to make Rigby some water and Nico gets the door.)

Rigby: Thanks, man.

(Rigby gets up when Mordecai is busy. He unplugs Mordecai and Nico's controller and says, "Don't forget to put ice in it." He then proceeds to put a sock over the plug to make it look like it's still plugged in.)

Mordecai: Here's your water, you baby.

(Rigby drinks his water)

Rigby: Nico get over here ! Thanks, man.

Nico : Coming !

Rigby Now that my stomach isn't dry anymore, I'm totally going to beat you guys.

Mordecai: Hm. Hm. I highly doubt it.