Meat your maker

Episode begins with Benson, Pops, and Skips in the kitchen of the house.)

Benson: Everyone ready for the barbecue? How's everything coming, Pops?

Pops: I've been making pies all morning! (He laughs and brings out the pies.)

Benson: Skips?

Skips: I made Chilli.

Benson: Well I have a little surprise. I was getting excited for the annual barbecue so in addition for putting on this shirt (he is wearing a red shirt that had white flowers on it) I splurged on some Super Extra Premium Grade A Hot Dogs.

Pops: Oh, it's been a while since I had a grilled meat link.

Skips: So where'd you get them?

Benson: I got them online. I spared no expense, I even paid extra for overnight shipping.

Skips: So where are they? Let's throw those babies on the grill.

Benson: I gave them to Rigby.

Skips: Huh?

Pops: Oh, are Mordecai Rigby and Nico  grilling already?

Benson: No, no, I just told them to bring them outside. I definitely told them NOT to grill the hot dogs.

(At the picnic area, Mordecai Rigby and Nico are standing around, with Rigby holding the hot dogs.)

Mordecai: You sure Benson said we could grill the hot dogs?

Rigby: Benson totally said we could grill the hot dogs.

Nico: Sweet! (He takes the hot dogs from Rigby.)

Rigby: Let's get grillin'.

Mordecai: Chillin' and Grillin'!

Nico : BB and Qinn!

Mordecai Righy and Nico : Yeah-yuh!

Mordecai: Whoa, Benson spared no expense. Real ingredients? Dude, these are like luxury hot dogs. (He puts them on the grill) Dude, this thing won't light.

Rigby: I know how to get that baby going. (He grabs lighter fluid from the table) Outta my way.

(He puts the lighter fluid on the hot dogs, and starts the grill, continuing to put it on the hot dogs.)

Nico: Whoa ! Whoa ! Okay, dude, I think that's good.

Rigby: What?

(The grill explodes, then the hotdogs catch fire)

Nico : AAAAAH!!!

Rigby: I got it!

(He takes the tablecloth and puts it on the fire, yet it makes it worse, causing Mordecai to roar. Mordecai and Rigby take the grill as fast as they can and Mordecai drops the grill over the bridge and into the river. The burned hot dogs float away.)

Rigby: Aw, man. I guess that's why Benson told me NOT to grill.

Mordecai and Nico :What?!

( Nico over the bridge to get the grill.)

(Mordecai drags the grill back to the picnic area, with the grill dripping wet.)

Rigby: I said I was sorry. Come on, man.

Mordecai: No! No more "Come on, man"s.

Nico : Benson's gonna totally blame us and it's all your fault!  ( Shakes his fur and is all puffy.)

Mordecai : We're sick of you always gettin' us into trouble!

Rigby: I just wanted to grill time with my bros. Chillin' and Grillin'.