Busted cart

(The episode begins at the park. Mordecai, Rigby and Nico are up to their old antics, as usual. This time, they're ready to do some stunts with the cart.)

Mordecai: Alright, dudes, are you ready?

Rigby: I finished digging the pit, and

Nico : The cones are all set up!

Mordecai: Extreme cartin'?

Rigby: Extreme cartin'!

Nico : Extreme cartin !

Mordecai,Rigby and Nico : WHOAAAAA!

(Mordecai, Rigby and Nico shuffle into the car, and they start it up. Mordecai steps on the gas, then, grabs the gear, and the car goes down the hill. They fly through the air in the car, and Mordecai turns the car in midair to land on a metal rail. They skid for a while, holding the poles of the car)

Mordecai: Hold it, hold it!

Rigby: I'm holding, I'm holding!

Nico : Now!

(Mordecai steps on the brake.Mordecai, Rigby and Nico let go of the poles. As the car jumps off the rail, Mordecai spins the wheel causing the car to do a three sixty. When the car lands, Mordecai skids through the scatter of cones, then switches gears, and the car flies into the air and lands in a big circular hole. Mordecai makes the car rotate along the outer rim of the hole for a couple rotations. The car then flies into the air, does another three sixty, and lands on the top of another hill. Mordecai hits the brake, then, Mordecai, Rigby and Nico start panting, and, though still left breathless from all of what happened, they laugh)

Nico : That... Was... AWESOME !

Rigby: Hahaha, we did it, we did it!

Mordecai, Rigby and Nico : Yeah-yuh!

(They high-five. Then, all of a sudden, the car starts rolling down the hill. At the bottom, Mr. Maellard is walking with Benson, examining the park)

Mr. Maellard: Hmm. Hmph! Yup, the ground keep on the grounds looks excellent. This park is really coming together. Well done, Benson.

(Benson and Mr. Maellard see the car, still rolling on its own. Mordecai, Rigby and Nico run behind to try to stop the car, which crashes into the tree as Mordecai, Rigby, Nico, Benson and Maellard look on)

Benson: (enraged) Mordecai, Rigby, Nico ! What have I told you about messing with the cart? If you think-- (Mr. Maellard puts his hand on Benson's shoulder)

Mr. Maellard: My office. Now. (clock transition to Mr. Maellard's office. Maellard is chewing Benson out) Do you have any idea what those carts COST?! (pounds on table) I'm not paying park money to fix YOUR mistakes!

Benson: But, sir--

Mr. Maellard: But NOTHING! (Mordecai, Rigby and Nico listen outside of the office) I could find a new park manager right now if I wanted to.

Benson: (pulls out receipt) Don't worry, sir. The warranty will take care of everything. (Maellard yanks the receipt and looks at it)

Mr. Maellard: This expires tomorrow afternoon!

Benson: But the dealership's too far away! I'll have to drive all day and night.

Mr. Maellard: Sounds like a personal problem. Get that cart fixed or you're FIRED!

(cut to a few seconds later. Maellard slams the door on Benson. Outside, Benson walks out, still steamed, as Mordecai,Rigby and Nico follow)

Mordecai: Benson, we're sorry.