Party Pete

( Mordecai,Rigby and Nico are cleaning out the attic in the House. Rigby is chasing a moth with a feather duster, trying to swat it)

Nico: ( looking through the boxes) Man this stuff is so old.

Mordecai: RIgby, Quit messing around and give me a hand with these boxes.

Rigby: I'm busy.

(Rigby swipes at the moth but misses, hitting an old box covered with a tarp. Dust clouds fly into the air as Rigby coughs.)

Rigby: Huh? (The tarp falls off the box, uncovering a mini-fridge filled with soda. He gasps.)

Mordecai: What? What is it?

(Rigby stares open-mouthed at the contents of the box.)

Mordecai: (gasps) RadiCola!

Rigby: Aw, man, this stuff was the best!

Nico : Oh my gosh. This is my favorite soda.

Mordecai: Whoa! This is from the 1984 Olympics. Dude, let's go take these out back and drink 'em all.

Skips: (from downstairs) Come on.

(Skips' voice is coming from an air vent, which Mordecai,Rigby,and Nico approach)

Benson: Skips, we have a lot- we have a lot to do. I need to be around-

(Mordecai,Rigby,and Nico watch Skips and Benson in the hallway through the air vent on the ceiling)

Skips: No, you should think it over, I'm telling you.

Benson: I don't know, Skips.

Skips: Seriously, Benson, you work too hard. You should take the night off.

Benson: Well... if you say so. But if anything happens-

Skips: Stop your worrying. Everything will be fine.

Benson: Okay.

Mordecai: Benson gone...

Rigby: ... plus soda...

Nico: ... equals...

Mordecai, Rigby, and Nico: Party! Ohhhhh!

(We cut to the Computer Room. Mordecai is using the computer as Rigby and Nico watches. They are on a social networking site)

Rigby: Him, him, her, him—whoa, definitely invite her.

( enters the computer room with  just behind)

Muscle Man: Hey, jerk-weeds. Get off the computer. I got sign-up time. You know how long my downloads take.

Rigby: We're busy inviting people to our party.

Gremo: What? Your parties suck. I was at the last one, and there weren't even any chicks.

Nico : Yeah cause they all left when they saw you.

Gremo: ( growls and tries to run into Nico but Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost stop him.) Let me at him ! Let me at him ! I'm gonna kill you ! You spikey haired looking cat !

Muscle Man : Gremo calm down bro !

Hi Five Ghost : Chill.

Mordecai: Yeah, well, just you wait. This party's gonna be awesome.

Muscle Man: I highly doubt it. (High-fives Hi Five Ghost and Gremo.)

Mordecai, Rigby, and Nico : Hmm, hmm. Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.