Jinx

T(he episode begins on a lovely day at the park, where  Mordecai,Rigby and  Nico are picking up trash at the park)

Mordecai: Man, how can people be so lazy? There are trash cans, like, everywhere.

Nico : I know right there's like 50 of them.

Rigby: Maybe they didn't see 'em.

Mordecai: What? You're defending these people? I suppose you enjoy being stuck out here cleaning up all this?

Rigby: Yeah, 'cause I found these. (Holds up tiny, bronze-colored shoes)

Nico : What the, Are those baby shoes?

Mordecai: What are you going to do with bronze baby shoes?

Rigby: I don't know, I'll think of something.

Mordecai: Wait, are you just filling your bag with cool stuff you find?

Rigby: Yeah, man. People leave all sorts of junk here. You just gotta look.

Nico : I never even realized that. ( gasp) No way ( sees a a plastic toy car and picks it up with the stick) Guys looks a car. Vroom!  Vroom! ( laughing)

Mordecai: Man, I didn't even think to look. All I got is trash. (Dumps the trash onto the ground. Mordecai then sees a plastic army figure on the ground and picks it up with the stick) Yeah-yuh! (holds up figure) Army dude.

Rigby: See? It's true what they say. One man's trash is another man's pleasure.

Nico : What ? 

Mordecai:  It's treasure.

Rigby: (Confused) What?

Mordecai: One man's trash is another man's treasure, not pleasure. That's just weird.

Rigby: Well, it's a pleasure to find treasure, so same-diff.

Mordecai: Whatever.

(Mordecai,Rigby & Nico  realize that there is a quarter on the ground. We hear its jingle, before:)

Mordecai ,Rigby & Nico : (Gasp) Quarter!

Mordecai: Jinx! ( Points at Nico)

Nico : Double jinx ! ( points at Rigby.)

Rigby: (Picks up quarter) Yeah, this treasure's my pleasure! (Mordecai punches Rigby in the arm) Hey! (Nico does another punch to him)

Mordecai: We  said "jinx," dude. You're jinxed.

Rigby: Fine! You can have the quarter. Geez. (Another punch) Du-- (Mordecai raises his fist, then, Rigby quickly covers his mouth)

Nico : You know how this works, man. When the first says jinx on the second the second perosn picks a target on the last one when the two say  jinx they point at the only target.  You can't talk when you're jinxed. And if you talk, you're gonna get punched. So keep your mouth shut.

Rigby: Fine. (Another punch) Owww!

(Clock transition to a montage of the game continuing. Mordecai, Rigby & Nico are playing some video game, and Rigby succeeds)

Rigby: Ohhhh! In your face! (Mordecai punches Rigby once more, and goes back to playing before we cut to a scene with Mordecai Rigby & Nico  wearing sunglasses)