Trash Boat

(This episode begins when Rigby is watching a commercial about on TV.)

Announcer: Fame, fortune, ultimate power. Today on behind the bands, we give you an inside look at one of the greatest bands the world has ever known. They are: Barracuda Death wish.

Rigby: Awesome!

Announcer: I'm here with musical masterminds, Crash, Hawk Daniels, and the brains behind the band, . You guys are at the top of your game right now. What's the secret to your success?

The Urge: Two words: name change. I love me mum and all, but the name she gave me originally—not so awesome. So I changed my name to The Urge. Just rolls off the tongue better.

Announcer: Fascinating. How did you come up with it?

The Urge: I simply took two words of random and put them together. I picked "The" and "Urge." The Urge. Once I did that...(Vocalizing while a guitar plays in the background) I became the coolest person in the world!

Rigby: Aw, coooool, I wanna change my name to two completely random words. But what words should I pick?

(Rigby looks at a trash can and a picture of a boat)

Rigby: Hmmm... hmmm.... hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.

(Transitions to the house)

Trash Boat (formerly Rigby): (With his left arm behind his back) Mordecai, Nico ! What would you say if I changed my name to ...(Sticks his finger out) Trash Boat!

Mordecai: I'd say you're a total loser.

Nico : Yeah if you did that in high school you'd be bullied for life.

Trash Boat: You wouldn't say it was cool?

Mordecai: Not if you're changing your name to Trash Boat... Wait, you're not actually considering changing your name to Trash Boat, are you?

Trash Boat: What? No, I was just joking.

Mordecai: Then what are you hiding behind your back?

Trash Boat: Nothing.

(Mordecai lunges at Trash Boat and laughs)

Trash Boat: No!

Mordecai: (Holding frame away and looking at it) "Certificate of Name Change?" (Laughs)

Nico : Oh my gosh ! You actually did it?!

Trash Boat: (angrily snatches the frame back) Give me that!

Nico : (laughing harder and falls on the ground.) Oh my gosh bro! I'm dying ! I'm dying !

Mordecai: Oh, man. Wait until everyone hears about this. Come on Nico !  (Nico and Mordecai run away.) Hey, everybody! Rigby legally changed his name to Trash Boat!

Trash Boat: No, wait! I gotta change my name back to Rigby.

(Transitions to the Courthouse)

Lady: How can I help you?

Trash Boat: I'd like to change my name back.

Lady: That'll be fifty dollars.

Trash Boat: But I don't have fifty dollars.

Lady: It's fifty dollars to change your name, otherwise you're stuck with it forever.

Trash Boat: Forever?

Lady: Is there anything else I can help you with, Trash Boat?

Trash Boat: Ugghhh!