Really Real Wrestling

(The episode begins with a scene in a movie Mordecai,Rigby and Nico are watching)

Cop: What did I tell you, Mannetti? The cream always rises... (Takes sunglasses off) ...to the cop! (Laughs as we zoom out to Mordecai and Rigby watching the movie)

Mordecai: Boooo. Who writes this stuff? (Eats some chips and passes them to Rigby)

TV Announcer: Tonight, and tonight only, at the City Arena Center, it's Double R-W's Wrassle Frassle VII live! Come watch all your favorites battle it out for the championship belt! It's Really Real Wrestling at its best! Tonight at 8! For tickets, call your momma and cry about it, 'cause this event is sold out!

Nico : We could've been with that crowd right now. (sigh)

Mordecai: Augh! I can't believe we didn't get tickets.

Rigby: Dude, I told you we should've left early to stand in line, but no, you wanted to finish your work.

Mordecai: Dude,  would have snapped his crank if we just left work. You gotta be responsible sometimes.

Rigby: (Flatly) And that's why we don't have tickets for wrestling, because all you can think about is Benson's crank.

Mordecai: (Gets up) Oh. You're asking for it, man.

Rigby: You're asking for it, man.

Mordecai: You trying to get me mad? You know what happens when I get mad.

Rigby: Oh, I know.

Nico : It's that time !

(Pause. Mordecai and Rigby run off, and suddenly, they're wearing wrestling clothes as they mock dramatic entrances and growl and Nico is wearing a referee attire.)

Nico : Ladies and gentlemen I welcome you to the biggest 5th rematch you've ever seen ! Let's get ready to rumble!!

Mordecai: Listen up, Mysterious Mr. R, Mad Man Mordo's gonna take you down. (Rapping) And I'm not talkin' downtown, I'm talkin' six feet underground! (Rips shirt)

Rigby: Mad Man Mordo? More like Bland Man Bored-o. When I'm through with you, people will be all like, "Ah, what happened to his face?", and I'll be like, "Mysterious Mr. R is what happened to his face."

Mordecai: That's it!

(Mordecai and Rigby begin fighting, and start mocking slow-motion strikes. Then, Mordecai knocks Rigby to the ground and pins him there before Rigby gets up to pick up a nearby chair, and then hit Mordecai's back with it. Rigby starts running around in circles as  comes into the room. He runs up to Mordecai and pins him to the ground.)

Nico : Whoa ! Whoa !

Rigby: Dude, Pops, chill! Let him go!

Pops: Oop! (Laughs) Oh, I just love to wrestle! (Lets go of Mordecai, and gets off of him. Mordecai was unconscious for a bit, but was waken by Rigby.)

Mordecai: (Gets up and groans) That wasn't wrestling! You were actually hurting me! (Starts rubbing the back of his head and left arm)

Rigby: Yeah, Pops, what's your problem? Wrestling's totally fake.

Nico : You weren't doing it right.

Pops: Uh, fake? No. no, no, I assure you, it's real. I used to wrestle back in my schooling days. (Pulls out wallet and takes out picture) Look, here I am. (Shows black-and-white picture of a young Pops in a helmet and singlet) We learned how to wrestle just like the Greckos and the Romans!