First day

(Episode begins with a montage of  and 's first day at the park as "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins plays, We first start with the sun rising in the park. The view goes to Skips house, Skips is under the golf cart fixing the parts he picks up a can of soda, Next we go to Gremo working at the snack bar serving two pretzels to a couple. Then a few girls show up at Gremo and gives him their phone numbers . Gremo winks and has a smooth smile. Next we go to Muscle Man and High Five Ghost working on the lawn, Margret passes by and Muscle Man checks her out. Then we go to Benson opening the mail slot with three envelopes. Transitions to the bus stop where Mordecai,Rigby and Nico first show up at the park. The trio enters and sees Pops, Rigby makes fun of Pops with his big head but Mordecai and Nico punch him. The trio first shake hands with Pops, and he gives them three lollipops. Clock transitions to the house, Pops opens the door Mordecai,Rigby and Nico eyes go wide and we see every room in the house. Pops shows Mordecai,Rigby and Nico their bedroom and he leaves. The trio hi five and open a box of sodas and drink two at a time. Mordecai has two sodas in his hands head banging in mid air, Rigby is also in mid air with the soda box in this head with his arms up and Nico does a front flip with soda in his mouth and spits it out. Mordecai's alarm starts to beep at "8:15AM".)

Mordecai: *awes* Alright, dude, time to get up. (Rigby whines) Come on, Rigby. (Rigby whines more.) Dude, get up. We gotta get ready for work.

Rigby: (sits up) Okay, okay. (grunts)

Mordecai : Let's wake up Nico. ( Bangs the closet door) Nico ! Nico ! Get up we gotta work today.

Rigby : I got this.

(Rigby bangs on the door multiple times loudly)

Nico : Ok ! Ok ! Ok! I'm coming ( opens the door) Jeez.

Mordecai: (stands up) Dude, this is so cool. I never got a job that got you a place to live.

Nico : I know right. My last job was a grocery store.

Rigby: I never even had a job.

(Rigby gets the dirty clothes off of him while Mordecai and Nico is watching him struggle getting it off.)

Nico : ( whispers to Mordecai ) Did you tell him ?

Mordecai:Oh yeah yeah, Yeah, about that. (Rigby gets up and puts the dirty clothing in one corner.) I kinda told them you'd be a good idea to hire, so can you try not to do the whole "Rigby thing".

Rigby: "Rigby thing"? What do you mean?

Nico: We mean you're lazy.

Rigby: What? I'm not lazy.

Nico : ( scoffs) Yeah.

Mordecai: Dude, you were too lazy to fill up the application for this job. That's why I had to vouch for you in the first place.

Rigby: (angrily) Just because I was too lazy to do something boring like filling in a job application doesn't mean I'm lazy.

Mordecai: Okay. Okay. Look. Let's just both promise that starting right now we're not gonna do anything to screw this up. Okay?

Rigby: Okay.

Nico : Let's just try not get a guy pissed about us for one day.

Mordecai and Rigby : Got it

Nico : You think there's breakfast stuff in the kitchen?

(Mordecai and Rigby thinks...)

Mordecai: Only one way to find out.