Eggcellent

(Episode begins with Mordecai, Rigby  and Nico watching a TV show.)

Manetti: You'll never take me, Easton! You put me in jail, I'll just escape!

Easton: Escape this, Manetti. (flips car)

Rigby: Dude, didn't he flip a car in the last episode?

Mordecai: He flips a car in every episode. "Hey, bus full of grade schoolers, learn this."

(He makes sounds for flipping the bus. They start laughing, and walks in.)

Benson: Hey, come on, you guys, you're supposed to be working.

Rigby: We're on our lunch break.

Mordecai: Uh, yeah, what he said.

Nico : ( whispers) I thought we had a day off.

Benson: Yeah, it really looks like you're eating up a storm there. Come on, let's go.

(Mordecai, Rigby and Nico groan)

Mordecai: Yeah, yeah, we're going. (Mordecai is about to turn off the TV)

Rigby: Wait, look.

(A commercial for the Eggscellent Challenge is on the TV.)

Narrator: Only once every thousand years does an eating challenge appear with the ability to blow everyone away. The Eggscellent Challenge is that challenge. Twelve eggs, chili, cheese, biscuits and a fruit bowl. Finish in under an hour and your party eats for free. And you win this hat that says "I'm Eggscellent" on it. That's right, finish the omelet and get the coolest hat ever invented for free. And if another person eats the challenge with you you get another free hat. Many have tried, none have succeeded, could you be the first to slay the dragon and be eggscellent.

Man: Yeah, yeah!

(Commercial ends.)

Rigby: Dude, we have to win that hat.

Mordecai: Ha, yeah right. Dude, did you see the size of that omelet? 

Nico : Yeah it looks like a choking hazard about to happen. No one will ever win that hat.

Rigby: Aw, come on! Did you see how awesome that hat was? It was a net hat.

Mordecai: Dude, those aren't even cool anymore.

Nico : Last person I seen wear a hat like that was a Trucker.

Rigby: Yes! Truckers wear them all the time. It's got air holes in the back to keep a cross breeze going and everything.

Mordecai: Alright, fine, it's cool. But seriously a twelve egg omelet, why don't you just buy the hat?

Rigby: That doesn't make a cool story. "Hey, where'd you get that hat? I bought it. Why does it say 'I'm Eggscellent' on it? Oh it doesn't matter cause I just payed for it with money!" Plus, why would you buy it anyway when you can get it for free?

Nico: Yeah, but the omelet probably costs more than...

Rigby: Dude, forget it! You wanna order a measly three egg breakfast, that's fine by me. But when you finish and you're still hungry, don't come crying to me cause I ain't sharing.

Mordecai: Yeah, but...

Rigby: Shubaboo!

Mordecai: But...

Rigby: Sleepypoo!

Mordecai: Ugh, alright, fine. We'll go to that restaurant. I hate it when you talk like that.