Go viral

(Episode begins with Mordecai,Rigby and Nico  fighting with Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost and Gremo  about the computer sign-up sheet)

Mordecai: Dude! Get off the computer, Muscle Man! Read the sign-up sheet! We're signed up for 1:30!

Muscle Man: Hey, chill out, you jerks! We still have 5 minutes. (pushes Mordecai,Rigby and Nico away)

Gremo : Go wait in the lounge.

Nico : Whatever.

Rigby: Fine! 5 minutes!

(Mordecai,Rigby and Nico sit on chairs in the Computer Waiting Lounge)

Muscle Man: Aw, yeah! More internet videos!

(Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost play the Old Man Horseshoes video. In the video, an old man is playing horseshoes, but gets struck by lightning and turns into a pile of ashes)

Muscle Man: (laughs) Old Man Horseshoes, you're pathetic! (Muscle Man, Hi Five Ghost and Gremo laugh)

Rigby: I saw that one coming.

Hi Five Ghost: Oh, dude! Road Hog!

Gremo: Oh yeah! That's a good one!

(Muscle Man,Hi Five Ghost and Gremo play the Road Hog video. In the video, Road Hog attempts to drive his car across a canyon, but he fails and crashes into the other edge of the canyon. Muscle Man,Hi Five Ghost and Gremo laugh)

Muscle Man: (notices Mordecai ,Rigby and Nico grimacing at him) This is some hilarious stuff, losers! It's got a setup, a punchline, a dude gets hurt! Come on!

Mordecai: Still not funny.

Nico : You see me laughing ?

Gremo: Get over here!

(Mordecai Rigby and Nico move their chairs over to the computer)

Muscle Man: (typing) You guys are gonna thank me for this.

(A video plays where a guy is drinking soda. sneaks behind him and gives him a wedgie. Muscle Man Hi Five Ghost and Gremo laugh)

Mordecai: I-(interrupted by Muscle Man)

Muscle Man: Uh uh uh! Wait for it...

(Scene goes back to video)

Guy: Why, Wedgie Ninja?

(All of a sudden, a bear falls on the guy and plays the glockenspiel. Then he farts on the guy)

Guy: Oh, my back!

(Scene changes back to computer room, where Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are seen laughing)

Gremo: (laughs) He just farted on that guy's back!

Mordecai: (to a laughing Rigby and Nico ) Why are you laughing, dude?

Rigby: That dude did get hurt!

Nico : Plus the bear farted on his back! How is that not funny ?

Mordecai: Dude! Muscle Man, Wedgie Ninja? Glocken Bear? This viral video stuff is stupid.

Gremo : Bird what ?Bro, if it's so stupid, why does it have so many hits?

Mordecai: Me Rigby and Nico could come up with a video that gets way more hits than that.

Rigby: Yeah!

Muscle Man: In your dreams! Me, Fives and Gremo could get way more hits than you dorks.