Video Game Wizard

[The Episode starts out with Mordecai,Rigby and Nico playing a video game]

Mordecai: Get ready dude, this is the final fight.

Rigby: Okay okay, I got it I got it.

Nico: Are you sure you know what to do this time?

Rigby: Yes. It's like one, two, start, blah, blah, something, whatever.

Mordecai: Dude, it's one, two, start, then four, one, and two, at the same time.

Nico : We've been over this already. Focus.

Rigby: Like this? [taps controller keys]

Mordecai: No, not now! Wait 'til I tell you to do it.

Video Game: Ice this fool!

Mordecai: Now dude, do it now!

Video Game: K.O.!

Mordecai, Rigby and Nico: Wooooooahhhh!

Nico : Finally.

Rigby: Did you see me deliver that kill blow? That fool never had a chance.

Mordecai: Congratulations Rigby, you finally finished level one.

Rigby: And it only took me seventeen games. Which is my new record. Come on, let's go, I wanna see what I can do on level two.

Mordecai: Uh, no thanks dude. I think I've had enough video games for one day. [begins channel flipping] Ugh, there's nothing on.

Rigby: Wait, go back!

Mordecai: Wuh?

[Rigby snatches remote]

Mordecai: Hey, wait!

Rigby: Here! [flips to channel]

[Cut to commercial]

Voiceover: Get ready gamers, to have your minds kill-blown!

[Teenage boy puts controller glove on]

Voiceover: It's the only game controller you'll need for the rest of your life!

[Teenage boy plays with controller glove]

Voiceover: The Maximum Glove, maximum power, maximum cool!

[Teenage boy smashes door, walks up to television in the room]

Boy: What the heck is that?

Teenage Boy: Haven't you been watching the commercial you idiot? It's the Maxmimum Glove. Huh!

[Boy's eyes are set on fire]

Boy: My eyes!

Voiceover: The Maximum Glove won't hit shelves 'til next fall but you can win it now by entering the Game Inferno Tournament. This weekend at the Ferguson Con Center, teams of three will battle for the ultimate prize. So sign up with a friend and go maximum. The Maximum Glove!

Teenage Boy: It's so bad

[Explosion behind the teenage boy. Cut to Mordecai,Rigby and Nico)

Rigby: (in awe) Dude. Three player video game tournament. We totally gotta enter so we can waste those losers and win that glove! Woo! (chanting) Maximum! Maximum! Maximum! Maximum! Maximum! [Pans to Mordecai  and Nico who looks apathetic] 

Nico : ( whispers to Mordecai) You didn't tell him.

Mordecai : ( whispers to Nico) I thought he wouldn't find out.