Think Positive

Episode starts with Pops is laughing as he chases a butterfly with a jar. He jumps up into the air, but it keeps on flying. The butterfly lands on a bush. Pops comes up from behind the bush. He's about to catch it when...)

Benson: (off-screen) Come on! You know that's not the way you're supposed to do it!

(The butterfly Pops almost caught flies away. Benson, Mordecai,Rigby and Nico are seen by a shrub holding a chainsaw.)

Mordecai: Well, this way is totally faster.

Rigby: Yeah, cuts the time in half.

Benson: (on-screen) But you're actually cutting it in half, you idiots! (The chainsaw fails to start off-screen.) (off-screen) Oh, and great, you managed to break the saw in the process! (Annoyed, Pops walks away) Now we're gonna have to buy a new one!

(Cuts to the garden where Pops is drawing a rose on a notebook. He's on the stem, when...)

Benson: (off-screen) What are you guys doing?! (Pops draws a line in the wrong place) Soda?! (on-screen) You can't use soda!

Nico : Uh, we ran out of water bottles.

Benson : Are you serious right now ! You use water bottles for this too ?! Where's the hose ?

Mordecai: We used soda because of the hose.

Benson: (on-screen) Oh, what? It's too hard to get the hose off the shed?! (Pops looks on as he draws) (off-screen) Unbelievable!

Rigby: (off-screen) Well, at least it's diet. Nobody drinks that.

Benson: (off-screen) I drink diet! (Pops angrily scribbles his drawing and grunts angrily and walks away in anger and frustration) Not only did you guys ruin the hose...

(Video cuts to Pops in his office, playing with army men)

Pops: Okay, men, this is the hour of our prominence. On my signal, charge! Whooaaa...

Benson: (off-screen) You've GOT to be kidding me! (Pops lays back, making a very irritated face expression) (Cut to outside. The golf cart is scratched up, and Mordecai is holding wood) Give me that. What is this, SANDPAPER?! (Looks at cart) You're scratching up the whole thing!

Pops: Benson, (Head is seen coming out of office) would you come see me for a moment please?

Mordecai, Rigby and Nico: Awwooohhh, somebody's busted!

Benson: Oh, grow up.

Mordecai, Rigby and Nico: (Rapping) B-b-b-busted, Benson's b-b-busted!

(Cut to Pops' office)

Benson: (Sighs) What is it, Pops? I'm in the middle of something.

Pops: Have a seat. (Benson sits down and sighs) Do you know why I called you in here?

Benson: Did you lose the colonel again? Try under your hat.

Pops: (Sees colonel under hat, then puts the army men in a drawer) It's a problem concerning Mordecai ,Rigby and Nico.

Benson: What else is new? Don't worry, Pops. I'll take care of it.

Pops: Then we understand each other?

Benson: Absolutely. I've already warned them—one more screw up, and they're both fired.

Pops: But... Benson, I was referring to you.

Benson: (confused) What?

Pops: I'd like you to stop yelling at Mordecai, Rigby and Nico

Benson: (Scoffs) You're kidding.