Brain Eraser

(Mordecai ,Rigby , and Nico are playing video games. An explosion on the screen reads "PLAYER 1 WINS".)

Nico : Oh come on ! ( throws a soda on the ground.)

Rigby: Ugh! I lost again.

Mordecai: Hmph. Hmph.

Rigby: This stupid thing was throwing me off. (Takes a magazine that reads "Mustaches Monthly - SPECIAL HANDLEBAR ISSUE!" out of the couch.)

Nico: Dude! Pops' Mustaches Monthly!

Mordecai : Benson told us to deliver this weeks ago. You have to give this to Pops.

Rigby: What?! Why do I have to?

Mordecai: Because you're the tool who crammed it between the sofa cushions.

Nico : Yeah bro it's you and your butts fault.

Rigby: I can't get up now. I'm going to lose this sweet butt cheek groove I've been working into this couch! It looks just like me!

(The butt cheek mark on the couch is visible.)

Nico : Looks like you died in that seat.

Mordecai: I'm not going up those stairs, dude

Rigby: Fine, let's play rock-paper-scissors for it.

Nico : I'm not going either. And I'm also not playing.

Rigby : What Nico whenever we do rock paper scissors you always have to do it.

Nico : Nope you sat on the magazine and Mordecai picked it up so it's you two.

Rigby : Ugh! Whatever.

(Rigby plays paper and Mordecai plays rock.)

Rigby: Hmph hmph.

Mordecai: (groans) Whatever.

(Rigby plays the video game as Mordecai approaches Pops' room. We hear water running.)

Mordecai: Pops. Yo, Pops. I found your Mustache Monthly. (Puts Pops' Moustaches Monthly on a chair and turns his head around, before seeing Pops, just out of the shower and naked.) Aaaaagh!

Pops: Aaaaagh!

Mordecai: Aaaaagh!

Pops: Aaaaagh!

Mordecai: Aaaaagh! (In all the confusion, he now catches a glimpse of Pops' "junk mail").

Pops: Aaaaagh! (Pops covers his "junk mail" with his hat. Mordecai covers his eyes. They both try to leave but they're in each other's ways".)

Mordecai: (breathing) Uh... uh... uh... uh...

Pops: (breathing) Uh... uh... uh... uh...

(Mordecai finally escapes Pops' room as Pops goes into his bathroom. Mordecai goes downstairs and sits on the couch.)

Mordecai: Stop playing for a second. NICO!!!

Nico : What ?! I was just getting another soda like jeez.

Rigby : What is it ?

Mordecai : When I went upstairs, Pops was getting out of the shower.

Rigby: Yeah, so?

Mordecai: And he didn't have a towel.

Rigby: Ewww!

Nico : ( spits out his drink) YUCK!! I was drinking man! ( runs to the kitchen.)

Mordecai: I tried not to look and just give him the magazine but I saw his...

Rigby: His junk mail? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!