Chapter 1

(Word Count: 1585)

"Well holy fuck. Is there seriously nothing to watch on here? I spend basically five dollars a month on this damn subscription and yet I can't-" my little rant was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hey Minnie!" 

"Oh hey Lix" I said putting the phone in speaker then placing it on my lap while still scrolling for something to watch.

"Your husband home yet?"

"Nope. He said he'll be a little late today, maybe around...9:30" I said checking my phone clock to see the current time.

"Oh. Okay." 

"Why? Whats up?" 

"Nothing much, just asking.."

"Mm."

"..."

.

.

.

"Lix what did you call me for?"

"Hey! How can you just assume that I want something from you?! I'm your friend! Scratch that, your BEST friend!! Actually NO. I'm your Brother-in-law! We're like 2 peas in a pot. You're the peanut butter to my jelly. I'm your-"

"Felix."

I heard a sigh over the phone and then her began again.

"...Well..it's about the high school reunion.. And Minnie before you-"

"I knew it was something stupid.." I said getting up from the couch, sliding on my slippers on and walking to the kitchen.

"But Min, it's not stupid! It's a chance for you to open your...." "FRIEND CIRCLE" "BABE!"

I rolled my eyes hearing Felix's fiancée, Changbin, say in the background.

"If I didn't connect with the people in high school what makes you think I would connect with them now?"

"People change Minnie.."

"Yeah.. not those people." I opened the oven taking out the food I prepared to see if it was ready.

"Well.. give it a chance. Please Min?"

I could practically see his little sad face with his adorable freckles when he said that to me.

"No promises." I gave a quick response, opening the fridge to find the last thing to add to the food.

"Mm.. So how was your day?" "NOPE! You said this would only take a few minutes and then we could-" "HEY! I'm on the phone!" "Nope~" 

I could hear the couple have a little fight over the phone before someone finally said something directed to me:

"Well Min, we'll talk to you later. We're a little busy right now, right babe?" "Hyung! Give it back!" "I wouldn't be yelling if I were you, considering the position you're in right now." 

".. Yep bye guys! Have fun!" I quickly hung up the phone already bowing what Felix got himself into.

^^^