Chapter 68

"Dude where the hell did you come from?!" Lin asked.

"And what the fuck happened to your face...and the rest of your body?" Changbin asked as Beomgyu face had a few black spots on his face and clothes, as well as his arms. His hair was all over the place and his clothes were wrinkled.

"Oh..." Beomgyu looked at him arms and smiled, "I got lost!" He said nonchalantly and then smack his lips before making a disgusted face, "Tastes weird.." He said.

"Where, and how did you get lost?" Jeongin asked slightly concerned.

"The basement! I hope it's a basement, unless it's a dungeon...which would be cool and scary." Beomgyu said, "But anyways! I was looking for the bathroom, and then I saw this door with a sign that said, 'do not enter'. So I-"

"So you entered?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, I figured it was the bathroom." Beomgyu shrugged.

"Why would a bathroom, have a do not enter sign?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well..." Beomgyu thought, "Actually that's a good question! I thought it was decoration because my brother had one of those signs on his room door when we were kids. And since I was looking for the bathroom, I thought it was some funny joke you know, since it's the bathroom and all?" He said but they all shook their heads, "Right, well it was really dark and when I stepped inside I fell...down. Which was weird."

"So you fell?" Jisung asked.

"Down the stairs?" Felix added.

"And you're alive?" Jeongin added making everyone look at him, "What?! It's a perfectly reasonable question." He shrugged.

"I know right? I asked myself the same thing when I got up!" Beomgyu said, "But yeah that's what happened. I think there needs to be a bit of cleaning down there though...I also found this bag of chips!"

"Don't eat those!" Felix said, snatching the bag, "They're probably expired." 

"Aw man..." Beomgyu said and everyone sighed, "Guys..."

"Yeah?" Chan said.

"I still have to use the bathroom..." Beomgyu smiled nervously.

Felix sighed and got up from the floor, "Let's go." He grabbed Beomgyu's arm who smiled.

"Definitely Hyunjin's kid...just gives off those vibes you know?" Chan said making everyone roll their eyes.

"I am not that airheaded!" Hyunjin argued making everyone else suddenly act busy, "I'm not!"

"I'm waiting." Seungmin said.

Minho sighed, "In high school I made this plan...To get Jisung to date me." He said.

"Seriously?" Seungmin asked with a scoff.

"Me and Hyunjin were fake dating and we made a promise to not fall in love with each other. When we got to school, Felix and the others didn't believe that we were dating so...we kissed. But right after you left and Hyunjin chased after you because he thought you might have been upset." Minho explained.

"I wasn't upset! Oh my gosh, I was going to the library!" Seungmin said, remembering having to explain that to Hyunjin when he chased after him.

"Well after that...I kind of fell for Hyunjin, I didn't mean to but I couldn't control it. I couldn't tell him either because we promised, but seeing him want your attention so much made me so annoyed. So I ended up confessing and Hyunjin thought it was a joke." Minho scoffed, "He thought my feelings were a joke Seungmin. I got mad because he completely disregarded my feelings and continued to be close to you in front of my face...so..."