Chapter 56

"Oh hey Changbin!" Chan greeted as the front door opened. 

"Hi hyung, come in." Changbin said moving out the way so Chan can enter the house.

"Where's Jeongin?" 

"Upstairs with Felix. They've been up there for a while and it's been awfully quiet...I'm not sure if I should be concerned or relived.. " Changbin explained.

"We should definitely be concerned." Chan quickly said.

"You're right." Changbin said walking towards the bottom of the stairs, "CHICKEN!" 

"Seriously?" Chan snorted.

"Dude come on,  I already explained this to you." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, sorry. Continue making you 'chicken' call." 

"Fuck you." Changbin sighed, "CHAN'S HERE." He yelled this time and for some reason they heard a lot of shit drop before one of the doors upstairs opened.

"The fuck was that?" Chan asked.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me Einstein?" Changbin sasses.

"You-!"

"Hey~ hyung's!..." Felix said as he walked down the stairs.

"Hi Lixie." Changbin greeted with a smile as the last time he saw his fiancée leave that room was about 3 hours ago.

"Hey Felix, where's Jeongin?" Chan asked.

"Oh! He's...uhm..." Felix scratched the back of his head and nervously smiled, "He's..."

"Lixie, babe. What did you do?" Changbin asked suspiciously. 

"Nothing! I swear!" Felix defended and Chan looked at him still worried about his boyfriend that hasn't mad an appearance.

"So where's Jeongin? Chan's asking for his most valued person in the world." Changbin said, "Did you lose him?" He asked.

"What? No! Of course not!"

"Kill him?" Chan asked.

"No!"

"Knock him out?" Changbin continued.

"What?! No! What the hell?!" 

"So what did you do..?" Chan asked.

"Yeah Felix , what did you do?" Changbin asked intimidating Felix.

"I...uhm.. Well I didn't do anything..but.." Felix looked behind him and saw Jeongin peeking out with a concerned face making his quickly turned back around.

"What are you looking at?" Changbin asked about to look up the stairs but Felix tried to make a distraction.

"For full disocclusion Yang Jeongin is completely fine! We just had a small...little...tiny...tiny~! Accident." Felix said trying to stall.

"Yeah fuck this, I'm going upstairs." Chan said.

"Wait! No!" Felix tried to chase after Chan but was quickly held back, "NO!"

"You stay right down here, on this couch, with me." Changbin said dragging Felix to he couch.

"JEONGIN RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! SAV-" Felix was cut off by a hand covering his mouth so the rest of this sentence was muffled.

It took a while but soon enough the two heard a screech from upstairs. Felix was scared for his best friends life, as well as his own as he was an accomplice in this supposed 'accident'. And Changbin was scared for the boy's life as well even though he has no idea what's going on.