Chapter 48

Credits to my Pookie: @weeeb_reader
for giving me the idea for this chapter and possibly the next because my brain went really numb lmao. 

Two weeks were gone and Jisung was way more anxious than Minho, which is ironic because Felix is Minho's brother and Jisung is just his best friend. Jisung tried to confess but he couldn't, he was scared. So much time had passed that every time Jisung had to deliver a paper to the top floor he sent someone else to do it just to avoid Seungmin, anytime he saw him in the elevator it was a quick smile and then silence which was odd to Seungmin since Jisung normally would talk to him about anything really.

So today Seungmin decided to talk Jisung about it as he felt he did something to offend the other, or said something out of line...which probably wasn't it because in their so-called "conversations" were mostly just Jisung talking and Seungmin would listen, probably agree or disagree with some stuff to let Jisung know that he was still listening. But he decided to find him anyway. 

"Excuse me..." Seungmin said to a passing employee on the floor that Jisung was currently on.

"Yes?" The girl replied with a soft smile.

"Do you know which desk Jisung is located?" Seungmin asked as he wasn't sure which desk his friend was as he hadn't thought this entire thing through and if he did he probably would save himself and the girl time....as well as his social battery going down.

"Which one?" a male employee asked after hearing Seungmin's question while passing by.

"Huh?" Seungmin said confused.

"There's Mr. Park Jisung and Mr. Han Jisung, which one ya looking for?" He asked again.

"Oh uhm... Mr. Han..." Seungmin said not aware that there was more than one Jisung.

"Oh then he's over there to the left!" The male pointed to the back of the office right in front of the big window.

"Thank you...both!" Seungmin said and headed towards Jisung's desk to ask him something but he got pulled into a room. "Ah-"

^^^

"Pick up...8!" Felix said while laughing and Jeongin laughed with him.

"Are you fucking serious?! Again?!" Chan asked irritated. "How are you both getting plus four cards every round?! Cheaters!" He ranted.

"You're just mad that you're a sore loser Channie~" Jeongin said sticking his tongue out at him making Felix giggle.

"Hyung... Channie hyung. You sly fox." Chan said rolling his eyes.

Today the four, Felix, Changbin, Chan, and Jeongin were hanging out after Felix and Jeongin failed to get Minho and Hyunjin to hang out with the two. They've been busy for weeks so the two decided to plan a double date as they normally would. They would have did a triple date but with things going on...they knew it wasn't the best idea.

"Blah blah~" Jeongin mocked as he wasn't afraid of Chan because Felix was there to protect him from whatever Chan had in mind. 

"Don't forget we live together Jeongin. Felix can't save you for forever." Chan said with a smirk and put down another plus four card that unfortunately landed on Changbin.

"DUDE!" Changbin said in shock of the betrayal, "We're supposed to be a team man! What the fuck!" 

"Sorry man...I put it down hoping you had one...you do have one...right?" Chan asked.