Chapter 14

(Word Count: 1467)

I took this picture today. Do you guys like it? 

I've been really into taking sunset/sunrise photos for a while now. 

I think I might post them on Twitter or Instagram.

-Meongʚɞ

Seungmin's POV

I'm not sure what my drunk kind was thinking when I called Hwang. To be honest I barely remember. All I knew was that Hwang was ringing my doorbell one moment and now we are at the mall the next. I was so confused when he just popped up at my house, and I thought he was lying when he told me I called him and sent him my address, but when I checked my phone I guess that was enough proof. Note to self, don't drink again. I mean it's not like I do anyway, but when I woke up from being completely knocked out and seeing a half a bottle of wine gone, I almost passed out again. Who in their right mind would drink half a bottle of wine in the middle of day? Me. That's who. Expect I wasn't in my right mind... at all. And now here I was being dragged down the mall escalator by an annoying ferret. And soon enough the dragging stopped. 

I took a look at the store that we were in front of and did a double take when I looked at Hwang. "Why are we here?..." I asked.

"Because you like stupidly cute places like these." He said turning to me with a smile and then looking back at the sign.

"Yeah... I like them, but you don't. You don't even know one thing about these places." 

"True," he said "But today isn't about me, it's about you." He said dragging out the last word and circling his index finger in my face and when I smacked it away he chuckled and put the hand back in his pocket. "Plus, if you like it..." he came close to my ear "I love it." Then he grabbed my arm and once again dragged me inside the store. 

Where were we? The Sanrio store, one of my favorite places. It didn't matter where it was, which city it was in. Just as long as they had pochacco then I wasn't complaining. I came here all the time, at least I used to. But now I'm so caught up with work I didn't even know this place existed. Hwang never really understood my obsession, but he supported it. 

"Look it's your Pocacco thing! They have so many of them!" He said pointing to a shelf full of Pochacco items, I was looking at them until I realized what Hwang just said.

"What did you call him?" I asked holding in a laugh.

"Pocacco?" He said, "Why?" And then I started laughing. 

"It's Pochacco, Hwang." I said still laughing. 

"That's what I said, no? Po...ca.. cco?" He tried again giving me a confused look. 

"No, with a 'ch'... Po... ch... you know what never mind." I said, finally controlling my laughter. 

We, well I ended up looking at a few things in the Sanrio store, and somehow we walked out the with matching headbands, but I didn't argue with him considering the fact that I knew I would end up wearing it anyway. We were walking to the food court to get ice cream with me having to help Hwang not bump into people while his face was stuck in his phone. 

"If you have something to take care of it's okay you know? I don't min—"

"No! It's okay! I'm not busy but you can order I'll be right back okay? I have to pick something up from one of these stores." He said putting him phone in his pocket.