Chapter 47

Been obsessed with this song so I decided that you guys should also be obsessed with it :) (And if you haven't watch 'My Demon' then you suck! So go watch it pookie! (✿◡‿◡)

"Who's birthday?" Seungmin asked confused about two things, who are the 'twins' and why did Minho make the topic sound so serious.

"Jisung and Felix." Minho said.

Seungmin thought for a second before he realized, "Oh! Right, I forgot that they were practically twins." Before Seungmin went back into the office he barley left the house, it's not that he had a problem with going outside it's just that he didn't really need to. So he never really went to the birthday thing that Felix holds all the time but of course he sent a gift, and now that he was kind of friends with Jisung he had to send one to him too. But he wasn't sure if he was going to go this time, he's barley talked to Jeongin or Jisung since the whole hang out thing, not only that but he probably won't even be able to hold a full conversation with them. Plus if Hyunjin is back then he's definitely going to be there and Seungmin was going to be overwhelmed with a bunch of lies.

"So... are going to go?" Minho asked after Seungmin had been in a long thought in silence.

"Oh uhm, I'm not sure. I'll let you know though, but if anything I might just send a gift." Seungmin shrugged.

"Alright." Minho said and then there was that awkward silence again, which has been happening a lot. "Where were you..?" Minho asked trying to strike a conversation. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well work ended a while ago so I was just wondering.."

"Oh, Lin dragged me to a restaurant then we ended up wondering around a near by plaza." Seungmin sighed.

"Oh. Weren't you working though?" Minho asked confused on how he had time to do all of that if he was on the clock.

"Sure was." Seungmin said getting up from the bed, "I'm going to go take a shower." He said walking to his bathroom door but Minho asked him a question.

"Wait, who's Lin...?" He asked never hearing such a name from Seungmin.

"Oh... well you could say that they're a friend!" Seungmin smiled and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Lin...?" Minho asked himself trying to see if he heard the name before even though he was pretty sure he hadn't. 

^^^

Hyunjin was upset, and partially being a whiny baby about not seeing Seungmin since he delivered those papers to his office and then left with that 'Lin' girl, who Hyunjin finds annoying even though he never met her. 

Not only had he not seen Seungmin but he didn't get a call or a text, or even a warning that he was going to be gone for the entire day. So he decided that he was going to call him about this issue...not really an issue but yo Hyunjin it was.

"Hi hyung!" He heard Seungmin say all excited.

"Kim Seungmin, where were you from the hours of 12pm to 6?" Hyunjin asked sternly making Seungmin's tone completely change.

"I was...out... Why?" Seungmin asked.

"You were out while you were still on the clock?" 

"Well-"

"Do you know how that affects the company Seungmin? I need a secretary to help with the amount of people that are pushing  papers in my face every few minutes. Some people weren't able to enter my office today because my secretary decided to leave in the middle of work with another employee. Did you ever think about the amount of work that others have to do because you decided that you wanted to go hang out with some girl during work hours? Some people would like to complete their own work so that they can leave when they are acquired to, not when the person that helps around in the office decides to get back from his date." Hyunjin ranted, "This also affects me because I wasn't even notified! What if I called the police because I thought something happened to you? Do you know how wrong that can go? I could waste their time and while I am someone else could be in danger! You didn't even send me a text! And you.... Are you even listening?!" Hyunjin heard a muffled laugh from the other line, "This isn't a laughing matter Seungmin!"

"Are you done whining now?" Seungmin asked struggling to no laugh.

"No! I'm not actually! I..." Hyunjin paused, "I am not whining!"

"Hyung it wasn't a date, if anything I was dragged there. Lin was just excited, she tends to do that sometimes. I've been dragged out of the bathroom once." Seungmin explained.

The fact that Seungmin talks as if the two are long time friends annoys him even more as if he wasn't annoyed enough. "You two seem close.."

"Are you done being jealous hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"What?!-"

"You have nothing to worry about, Lin is bisexual but she leans more towards to female side. Plus she's currently going through a divorce and has someone in mind that she wants to date. And we aren't each other type, I see her more like an older sister that I never had." Seungmin explained.

"Well!-"

"I have to go now hyung but I'll see you at work! Bye bye! Like you a lot!" Seungmin said and quickly hung up.

"Like you a lot too..." Hyunjin said still taking in the information he just received but he quickly smiled realizing that Lin wasn't going to be an obstacle.