Chapter 73

"Seungmin, just listen to me for one se-" Hyunjin tried to say.

"No! Hyunjin you lied to me too!" Seungmin said angrily as he grabbed his phone getting ready to walk out.

Hyunjin grabbed him by the wrist, "Minnie, wait I-"

"Let me go!" Seungmin shouted.

"Minnie calm down. I'll explain everything please?" Hyunjin said with pleading eyes as he tried to get a hold of Seungmin's other hand but Seungmin quickly drew his hand back.

"I said let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Seungmin repeated and Hyunjin didn't know what to do as the boy had tried to back up.

"Seungmin stop, you're going to hurt yourself. Just ca-" 

"I SAID LET ME GO!" Seungmin said as he pushed Hyunjin but with too much force causing himself to stumble back.

Hyunjin didn't have enough time to catch Seungmin fully, but he had enough time to put his hand on the floor so that Seungmin's head didn't crack open. A second later small sobs were heard and Hyunjin looked at Seungmin to see that he was starting to cry.

"Did you get hurt? Is it bad?" Hyunjin asked frantically as he examined the boy.

"Why? Why does everyone lie to me? In the span of just a few months...half of my life has been a lie." Seungmin sobbed out as tears ran down the sides of his face. "Now you too?"

Hyunjin sighed in complete guilt as he tried to not to cry at the sight of Seungmin crying. He pulled the sobbing boy to sit up, and hugged him, "I know baby...I'm sorry, okay? I'll....I wanted to tell you sooner but I was scared to loose you again.." he explained as he rubbed Seungmin's back.

"I hate you..." Seungmin mumbled into Hyunjin's shirt.

Hyunjin sighed with a small smiling knowing it was the complete opposite, "I know, hate me all you want, okay? But I still love you." He said as he continued to rub his back.

Surprise~~?🥳

-Meong('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)