Chapter 62

Again.

He was pulled into a dark room again. 

It's like the people around him are blind enough to not see him get kidnapped in broad daylight. If this continues any longer he might end up murdered and no one will know until next month when they decide to check this dark closet....

Strange...he's never been pulled into a closet before.

Now it makes it even scarier, and no it's not that fact that he already escaped the closet. It's just that this is where most of the murdering happens. In a dark creepy, closet...definitely a janitors closet because there was a spray bottle and something that Seungmin was hoping was a mop...or it could be a person's decapitat-

"Minnie..."

It knows his name....well his nickname. Which only Felix, Changbin, Chan, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Lin, Minho, and Jisung know. And it'd be awfully strange since he only works with four out of eight people. And he just saw Lin so it wasn't her....Minho was a lot taller than the dark figure standing in front of him....which means.

"Jisung?" Seungmin whispered in confusion.

"Seungmin I'm so...so sorry..." Jisung said in a low tone as soft sobs were heard.

Seungmin didn't know what Jisung looked like right now, and it would probably be better if he knew it was actually Jisung. It could be an imposter for all he knows. "Let's turn on the light an-"

"No...I kind of look like shit right now so it'd be better if we left the light...off." Jisung explained with a sad chuckle.

Seungmin sighed and slowly removed his hand from the light switch, "Okay then...so what s-" he stopped slightly gasping when he felt Jisung embrace him with a bunch of sobs.

"Seungmin I'm sorry, I know this entire thing was wrong and I never made an attempt to fix it. I tried to break it off when I knew it when going to hurt you but I couldn't help myself...I love you as a friend Seungmin, and I know that's kind of ironic since friends don't sleep with their friend's husband...but I do mean it Seungmin." Jisung sniffled, "I've always wanted to be friends with you because it always bothered me how much fucks you didn't give in high school. You were always on your own planet, never talked to us, or anyone for that matter. You were able to express yourself so much in the most...nonchalant way. I hated but loved that about you and I wanted to be friends with you..." Jisung pulled away from the hug for a second to look at Seungmin's face, or what he could make of it. "I'll break up with him Seungmin, it was never right for me to come in between you guys. I know breaking up with him won't make anything go back to normal but I want to try to make things right between us all. I love you as a friend, and as a friend I must do this...and I..I love Minho enough to let him go.." Jisung wiped the tears that just kept on flowing.

Even though Seungmin couldn't see Jisung, he knew he was failing to wipe away the tears. Yeah, everything that happen and is happening wasn't great...at all. Everything was completely wrong. People falling for other people while being married, dating your brothers best friend, and hiding it from your husband...is very wrong. 

But...

Seungmin knows what it's like to love someone but not be able to be with them freely. Even if his husband did ask for an open marriage, he still can't be anyone he wants openly...and by anyone he means Hwang Hyunjin. 

Seungmin knows every single thing about this is wrong...even Jisung and Minho not being able to be together. They've loved each other since high school and only the lord above knows what happened between the two in order for Seungmin and Minho to get married. He knows Minho loves him, and that may sound delusional but he knows he loved him, just not the way he loves Jisung. The two belong together whether married or not.