Chapter 65

Once Seungmin got home Minho was going to greet him but he saw how heated Seungmin was while he was doing something on his phone, so he decided that right now definitely wasn't the best time. So he did a full 360 while Seungmin went right up the stairs.

Minho sighed and sat on the couch, "What a strange night..." He said opening a bag of chips. He was going to eat one until he heard someone shout upstairs causing him to put the chip down remembering what happened earlier, "Let's get something else to eat..." He said as he wrapped up the chips.

"ASSHOLE! Why and how could you do that to Beomgyu?!" Seungmin asked Hyunjin who was on the other line. "Actually don't answer why, I know exactly why. Hyunjin are you an idiot?" 

"No..."

"Okay so what the actual FUCK made you think that locking Beomgyu in a dark storage room, with no food, no water, and then forgetting about him, was a good idea?" Seungmin asked.

"Well..when you put i-"

"Hyunjin, I already told you that Beomgyu is just a friend, a brother. He's like a fucking kid! He's one year younger than us, and can cause no other harm other than burning the kitchen down, or taking out someone's eye with a kitchen knife!" Seungmin shouted, "I understand you're concerned because I can be with everyone but you, but I'm telling you Hyunjin, nothing is going to happen between me and Beomgyu. He has a boyfriend that cares about him so damn much that I received a fucking manual. A manual, Hyunjin. I'm not sure what more could convince you that Beomgyu doesn't like me and I don't like him romantically." Seungmin sighed. "What you did was a crime. You kidnapped him!"

"I wouldn't say it's kidnapping..." Hyunjin said in a low pouty tone.

"Yes, it is. You lured him away from the public, shoved him in a closet, and left him there for fucking hours! It was seven pm, work get's out at 5:30." Seungmin explained, "How did you manage that you lock an entire human being in a room just to spend time with me?" He asked.

Seungmin heard Hyunjin sigh over the phone, "I'm sorry Minnie...I didn't have any intention to hurt him. I was just going to keep him there for a little bit I swear! But...I ended up having to do so much work that I forgot..." 

"It's not me you should be apologizing to Hyunjin." Seungmin sighed heavily, "Until you apologize to Beomgyu, I'm going to spend a ridiculously long time with him. So hurry the fuck up."

"Okay..." Hyunjin said, "Like you a lot...?"  Hyunjin said, wondering if they were even on those terms right now. "Minnie...don't do that..please...?" 

"Like you a lot too you big fucking asshole." Seungmin said hanging up the phone with a sigh. "Amazing..." he mumbled to himself while opening his room door only to see Minho walking to his own room being light on his toes, "The fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"Me?" Minho said after noticing that Seungmin was right there, "Just...going to my room, ya know?" He smiled nervously.

"Why are you sneaking around like a creep man?" Seungmin asked as he looked at Minho up an down, who had snacks in his hands.

"Me?" Minho let out a dry chuckle, "I'm not sneaking around, what are you talking about?"

"Yes you are." Seungmin said.

"No I'm not.." Minho smiled again.

"Yes...you are..." Seungmin walked closer.

"I am not.." Minho said nervously.