Chapter 39

Chan had been looking at Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Minho while everyone else was playing the games that Felix set up. He was confused...very confused. Isn't Seungmin married to Hyunjin? Why is he so... comfortable with Minho? He has been thinking about it for the past 45 minutes.

"Channie hyung?" Jeongin said.

"Yeah?"

"It's your turn," Jeongin said with a smile.

"Oh."

"You okay hyung?" Felix asked, noticing that Chan had been spacing out for the last few rounds of the game.

"No, I'm actually confused," Chan said putting his card down.

"Still?" Hyunjin asked knowing that he already told Chan what was going on, "I alrea-"

"No, not that..." Chan said, "You, you, and you." He said pointing at Seungmin, Minho, and Hyunjin.

"What about them?" Felix asked.

"Seriously guys? You don't find this," he motioned to Seungmin and Minho, who had his arm around Seungmin's waist. "weird? Like at all?"

"What's weird about that?" Changbin asked.

"Isn't Seungmin married to Hyunjin?" He asked very confused and everyone looked at him realizing that he didn't know what happened. "And you!" he pointed at Hyunjin, "How are you okay with the person you were arguing with earlier having his entire arm around your husband's waist?!" Chan asked.

"It's not like I can do anything about..." Hyunjin said shrugging.

"What the-" 

"Hyunjin isn't Seungmin's husband hyung." Minho glared at Hyunjin who stared back at him with no emotion on his face. "He's mine."

"Huh?" Chan said.

"Hyunjin was filling in for me that day because Leana was being a bitch and bothered Seungmin the whole time I didn't show up. I'm very... grateful for what he did for Seungmin..." 

"Ohh~," Chan said in realization... "Wait... Jisung why were you so convinced that they were actually married?"

Shit. Jisung the person who was avoiding being the center of attention currently had all eyes on him. What was he supposed to say now?

"He didn't know that Seungmin was even married so it was news to him." Hyunjin said saving Jisung's ass.

"Yeah... I'm a little shocked right now..." Jisung lied.

"Oh okay! Well now that I'm not confused let's play." Chan smiled.

Minho was getting ready to put his card down when Chan said something, "One more thing, didn't you kiss Seungmin, Hyunjin?"

"What?" Changbin said looking shocked.

"Oh shit..." Jisung said.

"Woah.." Felix said.

"I'm sorry... what did you say hyung?" Minho asked.

"I feel like I said something I shouldn-" Chan got cut off.

"No, it's okay. I'm actually very curious because I didn't know this happened." Minho said.

"Oh well Jisung, Hyunjin, and Seungmin came into my cafe the other day and Jisung wanted to take a picture while me and Jeongin were bickering behind the counter. When they took the picture Hyunjin kissed Seungmin, on the cheek that is." Chan explained.

"I-" Seungmin tried to say something.

"Let's get back to the game yeah?" Minho said calmly.

"Yep! Let's do that!" Felix said.

^^^

After a long painfully awkward meet-up, everyone was going home peacefully... except the four that were in quite the mix-up. 

"Hyung..." Seungmin said to Minho who was walking to his car.

"We'll talk about it later Minnie," Minho said opening his car door and getting inside.

When Minho drove off it was just Seungmin, standing in the driveway. He didn't know what to expect when he got home. It's not like he could avoid going, he didn't bring his wallet so he couldn't find somewhere to stay. Asking Felix would probably cause something between the two. If he's being honest with himself, he doesn't even know if Felix wants to talk to him.

"Are you going to stand there for the next few years or..." Someone said from behind him.

"Hyu-"

"It's okay." Hyunjin said giving him a reassuring smile. He wasn't bothered at all today, if anything he was glad that Minho knows what happened. Hyunjin isn't shocked either considering he knew about it, but he had to act like he didn't. "I'm not sure why you lied, but you probably had your reason." Hyunjin said with a soft smile and walked away.

^^^

When Seungmin finally decided to go home Minho wasn't there. Seungmin doesn't blame him, a kiss on the cheek is a little but a lot. The worst part is... he doesn't really feel guilty about it, if anything he's guilty about the fact that he lied to Hyunjin.

"This is... insane..." Seungmin whispered to himself. "I don't like him, that's impossible." He poured himself a drink. He didn't have any friends to talk to, and sure as hell can't talk to his birth giver or brother-in-law about it. 

He wanted to cry, he didn't know what to do... he loves Minho yes, but for some reason Hyunjin had a little place in his heart. 

"Lin... I have to call Lin." Seungmin said taking out his phone, sure it was odd he was calling the girl that he almost never contacts outside of work. But he had no one else...

"Seungmin?" Lin said confused from the other side of the phone.

"Noona..." Seungmin said, which he never said to Lin expect for the first time they met.

"What's wrong?" Lin asked knowing that there had to be something going on with him.

"Can you come over please?" Seungmin asked her.

"Like right now? Why?" 

"Please... I don't have anyone else to call and..." Seungmin took a deep breath so he didn't break down, "I... I.." Seungmin voice broke.

"Hey... are you okay?"

"If I'm being honest..." Seungmin scoffed, "No..."

Lin sighed from over the phone, "Send me your address okay? I'll be there soon." She said.

"Thank you.." Seungmin said and the call ended.