Chapter 16

"My...ring?" I hesitated and looked at my fingers as if I didn't throw that thing in a public bathroom two or three days ago.

"Yes your ring. Where is it?" He asked again leaning on his arms on the bed.

"Ring..." I mumbled to myself.

"Seungmin I'm really not in the mood for games right now. Where the fuck is the ring that I gave you on our wedding day? The ones we exchanged in front of everyone. The one that shows everyone you're a married man." He said. I didn't know what to tell him. I couldn't lie. If I said I lost it would that be a lie? Technically it wouldn't right? Because I basically lost it, I'm not even sure if it's in that damn bathroom anymore so it would be lost. So not a lie. But if I told him I lost it would it make him mad? Is it better to tell him—

"Seungmin."

"I lost it." I blurted out, then he scoffed. Was he mad? It's better for him to be a little mad with the trust than livid with a lie, right?

"You lost it." He sat up and looked at his lap. "You lost it?" He said, but instead asking me this time.

"Yes... but I didn't mean—" I tried reasoning with him but he cut me off.

"You lost it? Or did Hwang loose it?" He asked turning his head to look at me. Hwang? What did... 

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself out loud, which I didn't mean to do but Minho heard it anyway and chuckled. "I.."

"When did he come back?" He asked

"I don't know.."

"You don't know yet you have contact with him?"

"I only saw him once when I went to the store like a month ago..."

"Okay." He said getting up from the bed. "Don't talk to him again." He said putting his hands in his pockets and getting ready to walk out the room, but on an impulse...

"Why?" I said. He stopped right at the door frame and turned around to look at me with a confused and... offended face?

"What?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Why can't I talk to him..?" I said with my eyes wondering.

"You already know the answer to that question Seungmin. Stop playing stupid games." He said rolling his eyes and walking out the room fully.

"Asshole." I whispered to myself. Why the fuck did I have to listen to him? Our relationship was open so I can talk to whoever I want. This is complete bullshit. I walked into the bathroom connected to the room I was in and shut the door, locking myself in there. 

*Felix's POV*

I was sitting on the couch with Changbin's head on my lap as we were watching a movie. But I could barely pay attention as my mind was on something else.

"Babe.." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Mm?"

"Do you think something's going on with Minho and Seungminnie?" I asked, and he smiled.

"I mean they are married so I would hope so." He responded earning a small slap on his head from me. "Oww.. Lix!"

"I didn't mean something like that. I mean something bad..? Not trying to  wish anything on them, but I feel like ... I don't know. Minho is barely home when I asked Seungmin, and Minnie just looks... sad and bland." I said shrugging.

"Minnie has always looked sad and bland." He stated grabbing another chip as I glared at him, then rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Do you think Minho is..." I paused not wanted to think that low of my older brother. "Never mind. If Minnie says they're okay, then I'll trust that." I said shaking any bad thoughts out of my head. But Changbin grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"You think he's cheating on him?" He asked turning his head to look up at me.

"No! I never said that!" I defended.

"But you were thinking it." He said softly, "I think you should have trust in your brother. We both know he cares about Seungmin so much, he wouldn't even let a fly hurt him." He explained. But I just couldn't get convinced.

"I know... but it's just... "

"Just nothing. Just because Minho gets home late doesn't mean he's cheating." He paused "Wait a minute. Do you think I'm cheating too?!" He asked playfully.

"No!" I said laughing. I always know where you are, you're mostly at home and you only go into your building when you absolutely need to. And I'm mostly here, so..." 

"Eyyy... forget it. Let's watch the movie. They're doing fine." He said using his free had to tickle me on the side, then unpausing the movie.

Happy Wednesday ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

I'm so tired lol, my classes are killing me and my mom is more stress 

-Meongʚɞ