Chapter 76

"Hurry, we're gonna be late Channie hyung!" Jeongin complained as he sprayed his cologne on while Chan was taking forever in the bathroom.

Chan opened the bathroom door with a frown on his face, "Innie.."

Jeongin turned around to see Chan looking gloomy, "Hyung? What's wrong?" He asked concerned as he walked closer to Chan.

"It's...Do I really have to go? I mean your dad hates me, and your mom barley likes me. Your bothers just keep interfering whenever your dad brings something up about my job. So.." Chan explained.

"So you're nervous?" Jeongin asked and Chan hesitantly nodded. "Channie hyung, dad doesn't hate you." He tried to reassure, even though he knew that wasn't the complete truth. Chan looked at his skeptically, "Okay..fine he doesn't like you as much as we'd like him to but that's okay! Mom is getting there, she trusts you with me more and that's a start." Then he paused.. "Seongin and Deongin....You know how they are. Seongin is a bit more mature so it won't be as bad."

Chan just took a deep breath before sighing, "I know...but.."

"You'll be okay hyung! I'll be right there with you, yeah?" Jeongin said with a smile which made Chan have a small smile before hugging Jeongin, "Now let's go, dad hates waiting." Jeongin said making Chan groan and pull out of the hug.

The two were going to a restaurant to go and see Jeongin's parents and his brothers. Jeongin wasn't nervous but Chan definitely was. Jeongin's dad always loved to point out how much better Jeongin was doing than him, and how he didn't understand why Jeongin would choose 'someone like him', to be with. They dislike him so much that they literally made it clear they have people they'll set Jeongin up with whenever he 'comes to his senses' and realizes him and Chan aren't good for each other. To add even more, Chan had opened a café as his own business, so now they had something else to pick on.

This was going to be one hell of a night.. Especially since they hadn't seen Jeongin in a while and his hair was now dyed.

^^^

Seungmin walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Minho eating pudding, "Oh hey." He said opening the fridge. Minho looked at him for a second and tried not to laugh, "What?" Seungmin said grabbing the container of strawberries.

"Nothing...nothing." Minho shook his head while smiling. "Did you end up finding Hyunjin?" He asked.

"Yep." Seungmin sighed washing off the fruit.

"Did you talk to him?" Minho asked.

"Mhm." Seungmin paused after turning off the water, then he turned to face Minho, "Can you believe that he was running away because every time I entered his office I had more work to give him?" Seungmin scoffed.

Now Minho was trying really hard not to laugh, he already knew what was going on and seeing Seungmin this oblivious was going to be the joy in his day. "Really?" he said.

"Yeah! I mean I understand that he might be tired of doing work, but running away and hiding form me for seven hours is a bit extreme!" Seungmin complained. Minho officially lost. He started laughing like he's never done before, "What the fuck is so funny?!" 

Minho tired to catch his breath, "Sorry...Wait." He put down his spoon, "He told you he was running away because of having to do work?" Minho asked.

"Yeah why? Is there another reason?" Seungmin asked.