Chapter 50

Thank you again Pookie! - 

"So how are you..bro.." Chan asked.

"Omg, you're such an old man." Changbin snickered.

"What part of that sentence makes me old?!" Chan asked offended.

"So how are you bro." Changbin mocked, "You said it so awkwardly, you sound like a dad." He added, making Chan smirk, "Don't you dare you dirty minded motherfucker!" Changbin laughed.

"No but seriously how does it feel to be engaged and soon to be married? I still can't believe you're getting married before me." Chan said.

"Well that's because it took awhile to convince Jeongin's mom that you guys belong together." Changbin stated, "And it feels...different but a good different. I just can't wrap my head around how long we've been together, or how much I love him." He laughed.

"True, it took you long enough to confess to him." Chan said making Changbin squint at him, "But in general, we've all been with our boyfriends...fiancée and husband for a while now, and we've all stayed friends the whole time." He said making Changbin look at him again.

"Really?" Changbin asked.

"What?"

"We've all been friends?" Changbin asked again making Chan realize what he was talking about.

"Okay, we've all been friends except Hyunjin and Minho." Chan said. 

"Those two are fucking unbelievable, I don't understand why they can't just...talk it out." Changbin sighed.

"I feel bad, more than upset at them. I mean I get the whole "fake dating situation" but Minho sending him away was a bit much and now the two are affecting everyone else." Chan said.

"Yeah, Lix is stressing out about the whole thing and he doesn't need anymore distractions with his birthday close and the wedding coming soon...it's too much for his little body to handle." Changbin complained.

"Shit!" Chan said realizing something.

"What?" Changbin asked concerned for the old- sorry... concerned for Chan. 

"If Hyunjin is back then isn't he invited to the party? And the wedding?" Chan asked.

"Shit indeed..." Changbin said in realization, "CHICKEN!" He called out making Chan laugh.

"You call him 'chicken'?" Chan asked through his laugh.

"It makes him pay attention more." Changbin proudly said, "CHICKEN?!" He called out again this time they both heard a door open and footsteps coming downstairs.

They saw Felix coming downstairs talking to someone on the phone while Jeongin was right behind him and when they reached the bottom Jeongin ran to Chan "Hi Channie!" He said but Chan only gave him a look, making Jeongin sigh, "Hi Channie hyung!" He tried again but this time Chan smiled and opened his arms for a hug and Jeongin gladly accepted.

"I feel lonely and Lix is right over there." Changbin sighed after seeing the two.

"No problem Minnie, glad I could help! Call me if you need anything else, love you lots!" Felix said ending his call and then immediately glared at Changbin who smiled innocently.

"Hey babe~ Was that Seungmin?" Changbin asked to get Felix's mind off the fact that he was called a chicken.

"Yeah." Felix walked over to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.