Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

Those few days that Minho wasn't home (pretty sure we all know where he was), he spent time with Jisung. Whether it'd be work or just at Jisung's house. Don't get him wrong, Jisung loves Minho, a lot, but he still isn't happy about having to share him with someone else. He's tried many times to bring it up to Minho but he always says that he loves the both of them and can't decide. And jealousy slowly takes over Jisung every time Minho says he has to leave—so he keeps him as long as he can.

"I have to go tomorrow Ji. You know I can't stay here for forever."  Minho said after Jisung stopped him from leaving again. Though he didn't mind, he knows that the more days he wasn't home—the more opportunities Hwang would have to talk to Seungmin. 

"I know~" Jisung whined, "Why can't you stay though? Just tell him you went on like... I don't know a business trip. Then we could spend more than a week together." Jisung said with his arms wrapped around Minho's torso. 

"You want me to lie to him?" Minho asked looking down at Jisung with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you liked the schedule we have? Plus we see each other at work baby." 

Jisung sighed and internally rolled his eyes. "But you spend more than a week with him, it's not fair..." 

"I'll make it up to you baby don't worry." Minho said.

Jisung looked up at him, "Really?" He asked and Minho nodded. "How?"

"Well... I can start with making us something to eat..." Minho went close to Jisung's ear, "Then we can take it from there." He whispered.

"Mmm... sounds good!" Jisung smiled. "But I still have to shower—wanna join?" 

"That's tempting," Minho said pulling away from the hug "But I'm going to start making the food now while you shower." Jisung pouted and Minho chuckled at him. "Maybe next time baby, okay?" Minho kissed the top of his head. 

"Okay." Jisung mumbled.

"Go take your shower." Minho said turning around and walking out the room. 

Jisung still felt away about his only love having to leave him the next day for his other lover—not just other lover but his husband. Yes, Jisung knew about the open marriage thing, in fact he was the one that suggested it as he was tired of him and Minho having to meet secretly and being pressured. To say Jisung was shocked when Minho's husband agreed to the whole thing is an understatement. He couldn't even have the thought of having to share his husband with someone else—and because Minho's husband agreed so easily and because Minho was here a lot of the time, Jisung thought that maybe the two didn't really love each other. But he didn't want to be the one to bring it up to Minho and make his first love separate from him again. He couldn't have that. And he won't have that. 

Jisung stepped out the shower with one eye open because shampoo got in his eyes and he was scared to wash it out. The thought of water hitting his bare eyeball would just make his eyes water, he didn't know how people could do it. 

As he walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist—still with one eye closed, he was going to walk to the closet when he heard his phone ring. He groaned in annoyance, and walked over to the night stand—but... his phone was ringing. He looked at his phone confused as he saw a black screen, felt no vibration coming from the phone—yet he still heard a ringtone. He looked over at the other side of the bed.

"Oh... right." Jisung mumbled and laughed at himself as he put his phone back down and walked to the other side of the bed. 

He picked up the phone and looked at the screen to see who was calling.

Incoming call from   Felix🐥...

Jisung looked at the phone for a second. Should he pick it up? If he did he would be ambushed with questions about why he was answering Minho's phone at seven o'clock at night. But if he got ambushed with the question, Felix would get suspicious and then he would tell Minho's husband about it—then there was a 30% chance that they would separate and he could have Minho to himself. 

But... Jisung wasn't that type of person, he was kind and sweet and understanding. 

Whatever his decision was, he has to make it fast as the ringing was only pressuring him more.

"Hello?"