Chapter 70

"I think you should just talk to him." Jisung suggested as he and Felix sat on the couch playing video games.

"And why would I do that? He lied to me." Felix said while glaring at the TV.

Jisung sighed, "Well it wasn't something he was supposed to be concerned about, it's not his issue. Sure Minho is his friend but what else could he have done?" 

"Tell me!" Felix said taking a quick glance at Jisung before turning his attention back to the game, "He could have told me from the time that he knew Ji. And it's not like he lied for days, he lied for years!" He said.

Jisung didn't know what else to say, "Alright, I understand."

Suddenly the game paused and Jisung looked at Felix in confusion as the boy turned to face him, "Jisung, do you really understand? Changbin had opportunities to tell me about this but he didn't! And now I feel like I failed as a brother, a brother-in-law," He paused and looked up at Jisung, "A friend...I knew something was wrong but those idiots said it was nothing and that they were perfectly fine! If I had told Minho he should have told you about his feelings for you then none of this would have happened..." Felix sniffled as tears fell.

Jisung grabbed Felix's hands into his own, "Lix, it's not your fault. You're an amazing brother, you help Minho in almost every way you can, and if you can't find a solution you stress yourself on it until you figure it out. You're an amazing brother-in-law, you were Seungmin's only friend, the only person he talked to, and the only person he could count on other than Minho. And believe me when I say you're more than an amazing friend, you forgave me for basically destroying your brothers marriage, you were there for me when I had no one else to count on. Felix...you're amazing yourself. And if you don't believe me you can ask everyone else. Jeongin looks up to you, Chan appreciates you, Seungmin and Hyunjin thank you. And something we all have in common is that we all love you Felix, for being there for us and being this big ball of sunshine to make our days better." Jisung said wiping his tears, "And I think Changbin feels the same. He loves you, he knew how much of a caring person you are, how much you would stress yourself out to find out what's going on with any of your friends. That's probably why he didn't tell you Felix. You know how much Changbin cares for you right?" Jisung asked and Felix nodded with no hesitation, "Then respectfully, get your ass out of my house, you've been here for days and go home to talk to him, okay?" Jisung smiled and Felix smiled back.

"Thanks Ji." Felix said embracing the boy.

"You're welcome." Jisung said rubbing Felix's back as they were still hugging, "Now let's get back to the game okay?" and Felix nodded.

^^^

Seungmin sighed once he entered his house. There was complete silence, that's the way it's been for a few months. Seungmin felt like what he had to do would be the right thing, for both him and Minho. For the rest of his friends. He had a lot of time to think about the decision he was about to make. He also wanted to have a proper conversation with Minho, make sure that Minho could talk to someone before anything happened. Yes what Minho did was...huge. It was completely wrong. It was unbelievable that someone could even think to do that themselves or anyone else.

Seungmin knocked on the room door, "Minho.." It was quiet so Seungmin figured he was asleep and knocked a little harder. "Minho?" Seungmin's eyebrows knitted together as he again received no response. He put his hand on the door handle ready to open it.

The door suddenly opened from the other side and there stood Minho, "Yeah..?" He asked his voice barley there. He looked like shit, even though he was still pretty. That might be mean but his hair was every where, including blocking his eyes, and he looked and smelled as if he hadn't showered.

Seungmin stood there for a second looking at him before speaking, "What took you so long?" He questioned.

Minho rubbed his eyes before answering, "It's pretty dark so I had to take me time walking to the door." 

Seungmin looked behind Minho to see that there wasn't even a source of light in the room, "We need to talk." He said.

"Oh." Minho said, "Okay..." He said waiting for Seungmin to say something.

"Downstairs." Seungmin clarified.

"Right." Minho said following Seungmin downstairs.

As the two sat across from each other at the table, "Are you okay?" Seungmin asked.

Minho looked up, "Me? Yeah, I'm fine." He said with a sad smile.

"Liar." Seungmin mumbled, "Anyways. Listen, what you did was something unforgivable Minho. You hurt a lot more people than just me, you hurt yourself, your brother, Jisung." He sighed, "You and Jisung are more than perfect together, I'm not sure why you doubted that. If you have told him, or maybe talked to someone else about your feeling for him then you wouldn't have had to do any of this. And that's one thing I don't understand about you Minho. Why don't you talk to anyone? Why don't you express yourself? Everything could have been easily avoided if you weren't a non expressive asshole." 

"I know, and I'm sorry..." Minho mumbled.

"I'm sorry too Minho. I'm sorry that you felt that way back then but just talk yo Hyunjin. Figure it out, because you two are best friends, and nothing should have to change that." Seungmin said grabbing a paper from him bag, "I love you and you love me, but it's not the type of love for us to be married Minho. Right?"

"Right..."

"So...I think both of us signing this will be the right decision." Seungmin said putting the paper in the middle of the table.

Minho took a quick look at it even though he knew what it was already, "I understand, and I also want to let you know that...I'm sorry and I shouldn't have done that to you, to us, and to everyone else." 

"Nothings going to change Minho." Seungmin slightly smiled, "Sure we won't be together but we'll still be friends, okay?" 

"Okay." Minho smiled, "Do you have a pen?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah." Seungmin grabbed a pen from his work bag. "Here you go." He handed it to Minho who signed the papers and Seungmin signed it right after.

It was right for both of them, it might have taken a long time but...better late than never.