Chapter 55

"OW MY FOOT!" Beomgyu yelped as his ankle hit the edge of the stairs, "Save yourself Seungmin! I'll hold this guy off!" 

"Jesus Christ..." Seungmin mumbled as he turned around and help Beomgyu stand up.

"Oh my gosh you came back for me!" Beomgyu smiled.

"Shut up! And move your feet!" Seungmin said as he dragged him to his room.

"Seungmin! Shit!" Minho said as he tried to get to the door before it closed. "Seungmin."

On the other side of the door Seungmin had his back leaned against it while Beomgyu was currently on the floor, "Hey man, I don't mean to be that person but like...your glasses are real crooked right now. Like it looks like one of those slanted letters...I never really know what tho-" 

He got cut off when Seungmin put his hand over his mouth to shut him up. "Be quiet!" Seungmin whispered, and Beomgyu nodded.

^^^

Once it was confirmed that Minho was gone Seungmin let out a breath of relief and Beomgyu mumbled something but Seungmin didn't quite know what he said, "What?" 

Beomgyu smacked his hand off his mouth, "I said! I figured out the total, it wasn't 18 dollars in fact it was a dalla more!"

"A what?"

"A dalla more!"

"What?"

"A. Dalla. More."

"Did you mean dollar?" Seungmin asked as he got up from the floor.

"No man I said dalla and that's what I meant. And that's how you say it!" Beomgyu said getting up from the floor as well. "I mean I think so... One time I said tamato wrong so it probably is dollar..."

"It's tomato." Seungmin corrected.

"Huh.. Weird." Beomgyu said thinking to himself. "Anwyays! $19.34 please! If I'm being honest I don't really care if you give me the wrong amount. I've been looking to get fired for a while but nothing works...Believe me I tried everything."

"Why don't you just quit?" Seungmin asked taking his wallet from off the desk.

"I think getting fired is better than quitting on my end. If I quit Taehyun will ask me why, and if I say it's because I got tired of working there then he wouldn't be so happy and he'd tell my brother. But! If I got fired then it would be completely different." Beomgyu explained.

"Well you can you always just get another job...no?" Seungmin asked very curious about the boy's situation.

Beomgyu started laughing slightly scaring Seungmin and then it stopped, "Yeah no."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm banned from the places near my home so this is the only job left... And I really don't feel like traveling to another city for work." Beomgyu shrugged.

"How did you manage to even do that...?" Seungmin asked.

"Working with kids isn't the best for me...they're biters so I did the only reasonable thing!" Beomgyu said.

"Put them in a corner...?"

"No. What?" Beomgyu said as if that was the weirdest answer in history, "I bit them back and then I got fired, almost sued... But those brats deserved it!"