Chapter 10

(Word Count: 763)

"I'm glad you decided to come with us Minnie! Right Binnie?" Felix said as him and his fiancée were currently sitting on the bed waiting for me to finish getting dressed. As soon as Felix heard that I agreed to go to this stupid gathering, he insisted that he would come over the day of and help me with my outfit, that I actually don't need help on, but it's okay. I was in the closet getting changed after having to lock Felix out as he kept trying to come inside and help me.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean it's good for you. You know?" I heard Changbin say from the other side of the closet door.

"Thanks? That felt backhanded.." I said putting on my jeans.

"You're welcome!" He said sarcastically.

"Hurry up Minnie!! We're going to be late! This wouldn't have happened if you just let me help you." Felix complained for the fifth time.

"I'm almost finished, jeez." I finally picked out a shirt and put it on, tucking it into my pants. "There, I'm finished. Happy now?" I said walking out of the closet.

"Omg, you look so adorable Minnie!! I could just smush you and carry you around!" Felix said getting up from the bed and squeezing the hell out of me with a hug. 

"Yeah, you look nice" Changbin said getting up from the bed. 

"Thank guys." I said giving them I smile, I guess I haven't heard that in a while.

(His outfit)

"Alright let's go guys! We don't wanna be the late ones!l" Felix said rushing out the room. While we were walking down the stairs he asked me a question; "Minho's gonna meet us there right?"

"That's what he said he'd do. I doubt it though." I said as we reached the last step and I went to the table to grab my keys and crossbody bag.

"Why? Did something happen?" Changbin asked while putting on his shoes at the door.

"No.. he's just busy. With work and all that stuff." I shrugged.

"Oh okay." 

"Alright folks enough with the chit chatting and let's. go." Felix said shooing us out the door. 

^^^

Minho's POV

"I'm really sad you can't come Min." Jisung said with a pout while getting something from his closet.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I'm just busy today." I said while I was laying on my stomach on the bed.

"That's okay. I just wanted you to meet some of my friends. But you can always see them another day!" He peeked his head out the closet and smiled at me. "Speaking of friends," he said "I saw Minnie the other day!" My heart sped up when he said the name.

"Who?" I asked trying not to sound surprised.

"Minnie! Kim Seungmin! The one from school remember? Hyunjin always hung onto him?" He said throwing everything he could to try to get me to remember. And I did, I sure did remember. 

"Oh, yeah I remember him." I said plainly.

"I heard he got married, isn't that surprising?" He said walking out with his full outfit and then heading toward the bathroom in his room.

"Mm, it is." 

"I never took him as a person that would get married." Then he gasped.

"What? What happened?" I asked concerned. Sometimes Jisung gets a little dramatic over some things but sometimes this stuff is really important to him.

"What if he married Hyunjin?! If he did that would be so cute! I could picture them together, ever since school started! Though I didn't see a ring when we hung but that could have just been me not paying attention." Jisung said as he came out the bathroom with a big smile on his face. 

"Who knows, maybe he married someone else." I stated not likening the idea of Seungmin and Hwang even being in the same room together. And why doesn't Seungmin wear his ring?

"True. I guess I'll find out today!" He said grabbing his keys.

"Wait.. What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh! He's bringing his husband to the reunion!" He said excitedly. 'Fuck'. Is this the same high school reunion I agreed to go with Seungmin to? I'm completely fucked..

"Oh okay.." I responded, trying not to sound as shaking as I am right now.

"Well Min, I'll see you later! I'm going to be late. I love you!" He said walking towards me and giving me a kiss. 

"Bye baby, I love you too." And then he left. 

Min💖

Sorry Minnie, I can't make it. 

But I promise I'll make it up to you.

Read 17:22