Chapter 33

"Why... is it... SO FUCKING HARD TO TAKE THIS DAMN SHOE OFF." Seungmin whined. "All I wanna do is take a fucking nap and then eat something~" He complained while tugging at the shoe he was struggling to get off. 

"OH THANK GOD!!" Seungmin cheered finally getting the shoe off. "I was about to just go to sleep with you on, you piece of shit." He said staring at the thing that gave him such a hard time.

"I can finally go to sleep~" Seungmin smiled walking towards the stairs when he suddenly felt his phone vibrate. "Please don't be something stupid, dumb, or work-related. I am literally begging." He said while taking out his phone.

DLD Hwang🥟

Did you make it home yet? :)

'Oh thank god!' Seungmin thought to himself.

He reread the text with a smile and started typing a response while walking up the stairs.

"Hi!"

"AHH FUCK!" Seungmin yelled, throwing his bag at whatever just appeared in front of him and then tripping up a step.

"Ow!" The person said, then he looked at Seungmin who was still crouched on one of the steps. "Minnie, are you okay?"

"Listen demon! I've had too many things to do today! If you're going to take me then do it and stop stalling!!" Seungmin said.

Then the person laughed, "Minnie get up before you fall. And no demons are taking you anywhere." He said helping Seungmin stand up.

Seungmin finally looked at the person and realized it was the other human that lived in this house. 

"Minho?!" 

"Yes?" Minho responded with a smile still holding Seungmin.

Seungmin swatted his hands away and slapped his shoulder over and over. "You bitch! You scared me!"

"Ow, ow, OW!" Minho yelled.

"Move out my way." Seungmin hissed, slightly pushing Minho out of his way and climbing up the rest of the steps and into his room with Minho following him.

"Were you really that scared?" Minho laughed holding his shoulder in pain with Seungmin's bag that got thrown at him in his hand.

"Yes! You popped out of nowhere and then your voice sounded all high!" Seungmin said taking off his tie.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Minho apologized.

"It's fine." Seungmin yawned, taking off his glasses and placing them on the nightstand. He lifted the blanket ready to lie down when Minho stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He asked shocked.

Seungmin looked around and then back at Minho, "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to take a nap." 

"No way..."

"Umm.. yes way?"

"In your work clothes?" Minho asked.

"That's what I'm wearing is it not?" Seungmin said.

"Holy shit..." Minho said in disbelief of Seungmin's current actions. "Who are you?"

"Did I throw the bag that hard? I'm Kim Seungmin idiot." Seungmin responded to Minho's stupid question with a confused face.

"The Kim Seungmin I know, that everyone knows, wouldn't even touch his bed in his work clothes."