Chapter 77

Cringe level (for me at least) 99.9999999% 😀👍🏽

Beomgyu told Seungmin everything that happened...it took a while with all the snot, voice cracks, tears, hunger, and occasional distractions. But he told him everything, and to say Seungmin was in shock was the least. To him, it didn't make sense why Taehyun would say anything like that to Beomgyu of all people. Even if he was enraged at the idea of adding someone to their long lasted relationship. Hell the boy even gave Seungmin a manual on "How to Take Care of Choi Beomgyu", and if that doesn't scream "I love this man with all my heart", then what does?

But Seungmin knew one thing.

"I'm gonna beat his ass." Seungmin said getting off the bed and grabbing his keys and phone...in case Taehyun happens to beat his ass.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu shouted for Seungmin who had reached the room door.

"What?!" Seungmin turned around to see Beomgyu wiping off more snot which only made him want to plant a punch or two...or three on Taehyun's face for making his friend like this.

Beomgyu wiped an old tear, "Don't beat him up.." He said in a low voice but Seungmin heard him.

"I'M SORRY WHAT?! Don't beat him up?!" Seungmin repeated. "Do you know how insane that sounds Gyu?"

"If you beat him up, you might kill him...or get him hospitalized." Beomgyu said taking a bite out of the slice of pizza and then blowing his nose, only then did he notice Seungmin's 'are you fucking serious' face, "Oh! He has really fragile bones, and he hates going to the hospital so he won't be hospitalized and will only let the cuts get worse since I'm not there to take care of them like I usually do." He explained taking another bite of his pizza, "Plus if you hit his face it'll be ruined...and I really like his face." He pouted while chewing.

Seungmin's eye nearly twitched in annoyance as he walked back over to the bed, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Minho swung the door open and asked at the same time as Seungmin. He may or may not have been listening in on the conversation.

Seungmin and Beomgyu looked at the newcomer in confusion but Seungmin turned back to face Beomgyu, "What he said! Which I don't even know why he's in here!" He shouted and turned to look at Minho again, "Call Jisung back!! He texted and said you won't answer your phone!" 

Minho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and took his phone out his pocket, "Ah!" He said in realization, "DND." He said to them both before closing the door and leaving the two back to their conversation.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and turned back to Beomgyu, pointing at the boy, "Back to you!" He said and then took a deep breath because he was honestly tired of yelling, "Beomgyu I don't care if Taehyun had no arms. I would still beat his ass, because, as much as I hate to say it, you are like my child." Seungmin said, "...Which probably isn't best thing to admit right now considering the situation that occurred with you and him earlier. But it's true, and I don't know what having a kid is like but I would assume it feels like..this." He pointed in between him and Beomgyu, "Gyu, we're more than friends and more than lovers, at this point we're like family. I love you enough to beat a guy who has way more muscles than me. And you," He pointed, "Love yourself enough to know that you can't hold onto him after the things he said. Especially, if he hasn't apologized yet." Seungmin said before sitting back down on the bed with a sigh before he heard a crunch.

"You're right.." Beomgyu slouched while eating chips, "But so is Taehyun. I am childish, but I like me that way. The only thing I don't like is the consequences of this...this..."