Chapter 25

"You—"

"Felix stop." Changbin sighed and Felix huffed. "Just let them explain."

Seungmin sighed. "Okay.. the yelling was just a disagreement.. nothing serious." 

"You called him a bullshitter." Felix said and Seungmin looked shocked that they heard him say that. "Yeah.. it was loud. So I want to know what kind of disagreement you had for you to have to shout like that Minnie." 

"It was... it was just something stupid. And I got heated because.." Seungmin paused because he didn't know what to say. 

"Heated over what? You don't just get heated Seungmin" Felix looked at Minho "Unless someone bothered you." 

"It was something stupid hyung. Please just leave it alone." Seungmin said, but Felix didn't want to leave it alone—but he saw the look his fiancée was giving him so he gave up.

"Okay... well I need to talk to Minho," Felix said standing up from the couch "Excuse us." He grabbed Minho by the arm and dragged him upstairs. 

Seungmin sighed being overwhelmed. It was supposed to be a normal hangout, a normal day. He was actually supposed to have a normal life but clearly that wasn't the universes plan.

"So..." oh right Changbin is here too. Seungmin looked up at him. "Want a hug?" Changbin asked. 

Seungmin looked at him in judgment "No hyung, I don't want a hug." 

"I think you want a hug." Changbin said nodding to himself and getting up from the couch walking to the one that Seungmin was on. 

"Hyung... don't come over here..." Seungmin warned.

"Hmmm... you want a hug." Changbin sat down next to Seungmin and embraced him. 

"No! Stop~" Seungmin whined but Changbin just stayed there. "Hyung! Let go! You smell like socks!"

"Stop complaining kid and just accept it." Changbin patted Seungmin's head.

^^^

"Does Seungmin know? Is that why he exploded on you?" Felix asked with his arms folded across his chest.

"Know what?" Minho asked confused.

"That's your fucking around with Jisung." Felix said.

"No. I wasn't fucking around with Jisung.  And that's not why." Minho said hanging his head down.

"Does he know that you were at Jisung's house? Or that you were even hanging out with him?"

"Not really. He didn't ask so—"

"So you thought it'd be okay to hang out with the person that you have history with?" Felix rolled his eyes "Great move. So why were you guys having a 'disagreement'". Felix asked.

"Because of Hwang." Minho mumbled but Felix didn't hear him. 

"What?"

"Because of Hwang." Minho said a little louder.

"Hyunjin hyung?" Felix said with a confused face. "Why?"

"Because they're contacting each other and I really don't like it." Minho said, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were." Felix mumbled.

"So you're fine with them having contact, but when I hang out with Jisung—it's a problem?" Minho scoffed. 

"Well Seungmin isn't hanging out at is fucking house now is he?" Minho stayed quiet, "I thought so. If I were Seungmin I would have wanted to stay in contact with Hwang too." Felix said. 

"Seriously?" Minho looked at him up and down.

"What? Do you not know what happened?" Felix asked.

"I don't know a lot of things apparently." Minho whispered, "But no I don't. What do I need to know?"

"That Hwang saved the love of your life from being completely humiliated?" Felix said but Minho looked at him confused. "You seriously don't know?"

"Enlighten me." Minho said.

"Leana was being a bitch to Seungmin—saying that he lied about having a husband because you didn't show up that day. If Hwang didn't step in everyone would have made jokes the entire dinner. You know how Leana is." Felix said.

"I didn't know that..." Minho said softly.

"Of course you didn't." Felix sighed. "They're probably in contact because Seungmin is grateful for Hyunjin hyung did for him. I would."

"But—"

"But nothing Minho." Felix interrupted, "I understand that you don't like the guy, but you should be grateful for what he did." Felix unfolded his arms. "And going to apologize to Seungmin. Okay?" 

"Oka- wait. Why are you telling me what to do? I'm older than you!" Minho said finally realizing that he was being bossed around by his younger brother.

"Apologize." Felix said sternly.

"Okay.. okay... I will." Minho surrendered. And turned around to walk away but Felix stopped him.

"What about you and Jisung?" He asked.

"Whats about us...?" Minho turned back around to face his brother. 

"What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing?" Minho said.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" Felix raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm telling you. Nothing is going on between us." Minho said.

"Are you sure?" Felix looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes! Okay?" 

"Fine whatever you say." Felix said backing off of the topic. 

The two walked down stairs only to see Changbin turning Seungmin into a pancake. 

"Hyung... h-help!"  Seungmin managed to get out, as Changbin was still squishing him.

"Changbin! You're going to kill him, get up!" Felix said rushing over to the two of them. 

Minho stood watching the three bicker and thought about what Felix said before. Was he being dramatic? Seungmin wouldn't do something like that to betray him... right? Yeah sure they said they could see whoever they wanted—but Hwang was a different story.

"Minho don't just stand there! Help me get this elephant off Minnie!" Felix said, snapping Minho out of his thoughts. 

"I am not an elephant! You chicken!" Changbin protested.

"Help!" Seungmin squeaked out.

I think I have been staring at the first few parts of the chapter for about like 40 minutes. My mind went completely blank lmao and then I started scrolling on tiktok.

Also I sprained my thumb. Funny story but it hurts so bad😀.

And I know the Jeongchan has been lacking in this story but I promise I'll try to find a way to put them in there! 

-Meongʚɞ