Chapter 19

"Hi Minnie~." He sang getting up from one of the chairs and walking over to me. "I missed you." He said smiling and then embracing me into a hug. What the hell was going on?

"Let- let go!" I said through my teeth and pushed he away. "What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled.

"I work here." He said giving me an innocent smile.

"Well... I-... That's not the point!" I said to him. "How and why are you here?"

"Oh~" he dragged out "You weren't answering any of my texts or calls and I didn't know what else to do. I was going to give up when I got word from my job that I was moving companies. I found out you worked here and found an opportunity. So I made in a call to make you my secretary, and they didn't really question it since you're quite the smart one." He explained with an innocent look on his face and I just stood there looking at disbelief.

I scoffed "So you went through all this but the one time I text you, I'm fucking ignored? Unbelievable." I said and shook my head. "I'm going to start work, since I'm now in the office." I said turning away from him but I felt something around my waist and I froze.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your text." He whispered in my ear, and then turned me around to face him. "But..." he started looking straight into my eyes. "What about you? Hm? Why did ignore me? I was worried about you." He asked. Not only was I frozen but I was now completely screwed. What was I supposed to tell him? 'My husband said I can't talk to you.'? I can't do that, I already told him I don't have one. And that probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't lied like a fucking idi—

"Pup?" 

"I was busy." I blurted out. 

"Busy?" He asked and I nodded. "With what?" 

"Work. It's insane and I haven't really been able to do anything else." I said, lying even more. I could feel my ears turning red which was bad. Really bad. I'm not sure why Hwang could even do that to me. I don't... no I definitely don't. I can't.

"Mm... Are you lying to me?" He asked playfully pouting.

"No!" I said quickly responded. "Id never lie to anyone! In fact, lying is one of my least favorite things. When I lie you'd be able to tell. My voice gets really high, my ea— hands! Get red and other stuff." I said explaining to him.

"Calm down, I'm just messing with you." He said smiling.

"Asshole." I mumbled, and he seemed to have heard me and looked like he was going to say something gross when his phone rang. 

"Stay. Right. Here. I'll be done with this in a moment." He said answering the phone, and walking away a little bit. 

This is completely insane. This is worse than insane it's... it's... nuts! Actually... nuts and insane and nuts are about on the same level, right? I guess it depends on who it is. What's another word... preposterous? Too much... maybe.. outrageous? Yep that's the one. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!! I lied... twice. Right to this man's stupidly stupid handsome face, and I never lied I mean that was a lot. Everything was just so... right? I mean lying is never right but just now I didn't feel wrong at the moment but thinking about it it's a lot. A whole lot. I think I'm just going to go and start work, because it's been a while since I entered this building yet I haven't gotten to my desk yet. But Hwang said he'll be done in a moment, and it's kinda rude to just— WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE?! I'm going to go. And if he needs me I'll be somewhere in the building. Actually I won't be too far from this stup— this office.

So while Hwang's back was turned, I slowly walked backwards little by little until I finally reached the door. I felt for the doorknob while still making eye contact with Hwang's back, then opened the door slowly. And with that I got out of the office. Nice. Now I just need to know where my desk is, and I can start of my work. I nodded to myself and then walked to the right of the hallway....

"Nope. It was the other way." I mumbled and turned back around to go the the left. I'm fucking losing it.

*Hyunjin's POV*

"Great, thank you very much." I said ending my call. 

"Pup I'm do..ne..." I said excitedly and then turned around, only to see no one else in the room. Then I laughed to myself. "He's gone..." Well not complaining of course. He probably already started working already. I'll find him later, it wouldn't be hard to do anyway. I walked to my desk, sat down and spun in the chair a bit. I stopped spinning landing the chair to face my desk, then I opened the desk drawer. It was easy to find him... it was easy to find this... 

And I won't lose him again.