Chapter 29

"Hyung..."

"Hyung?"

"Min?"

"..."

"Baby?"

"Minho!" Jisung called out for the last time before he finally got Minho's attention.

"What's up baby?" Minho responded still looking at his computer.

Jisung sighed at the lack of attention from his boyfriend, "Do you want to go to Chan hyung's cafe? It's not far..."

"I can't Ji, I'm sorry. I have too much stuff to do right now." Minho said with his view still on the computer screen.

"How? I thought you were on the last few papers.." Jisung asked.

"The CEO is taking a break right now so I have to fill in and make sure that we don't miss anything," Minho explained.

"Isn't that what his secretary is for?" Jisung made a confused face.

"Yeah, that's the thing. Min-" Minho cleared his throat, "The secretary is going with him on break so.."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "And that's like...not suspicious to you?" He asked.

Minho shrugged and took a second to glance at Jisung, "Not really?"

"O...kay..." Jisung said getting up from the chairs in front of Minho's desk. "Well I'm going to go to the cafe, do you want anything?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll walk you to the front at least," Minho said.

"Oh no, it's okay because you're busy. I don't want you to take too much time off your work just for me." Jisung said with a sarcastic smile and tone, which Minho didn't catch onto.

"No, it's okay. It shouldn't be too long." Minho got up from his seat with a smile and walked towards Jisung.  "Let's go?" He asked and Jisung slowly nodded his head and followed Minho.

While they walked to the elevator Jisung decided to ask Minho something.

"So, what did you want from the cafe?" He asked.

"Hmm, I'll text it to you~," Minho said, and Jisung just nodded. 

"Are you... gonna come over this week?" Jisung asked hesitantly, remembering what happened.

"I can't." Minho plainly said. 

"Why? Is it because of what I did?  I know I shouldn't have-" Jisung tried to apologize. 

"No it's not that, and I already told you it's okay." Minho sighed, "It's just that I promised him that I'd be at home for the week."

"You did?" Jisung scoffed.

"Yeah.. why?" Minho asked cluelessly.

"And you didn't tell me at least?" 

"It was more of a last-minute decision.."

"You still had time to tell me this entire day, Minho."

"I know Ji.. it's just th-" Minho looked up in front of him and saw someone that he thought didn't belong in the building. "Give me 2 seconds, and I'll be right back," Minho said walking away from Jisung.

Jisung scoffed, "Un-fucking-believable." He whispered to himself. He looked around and didn't see Minho, he rolled his eyes and walked towards the elevator. He pressed the button and waited. "Fuck it."

^^^

"I have to use the bathroom.." Seungmin said while he and Hyunjin were walking to another elevator. 

"Oh, there's one over there. I'll wait for you." Hyunjin said. 

"You sure?" Seungmin asked. "I can just meet you there."

"Nope. Now go, hurry." Hyunjin said shooing Seungmin to the bathroom.

Hyunjin then leaned against the wall outside of the bathroom and went scrolling on his phone, then he was suddenly dragged into a room. It happened so fast that he didn't get time to react. 

"What are you doing here?"