Chapter 61

"Ah! Get off me!" Seungmin yelped as he had all this weight on him. "You're squishing me!!" 

Hyunjin lifted his body a little to look at Seungmin who was slightly blushing at how close their faces were., "Sorry..." He smiled.

"Off!" Seungmin said and Hyunjin stood up helping Seungmin off the floor.

"Where have you been? I missed you and you also ghosted me the entire weekend.." Hyunjin complained with a pout.

"I was working. Jeez." Seungmin said rubbing the back of his neck, "Anyways I have something I want to ask you." 

"Yes." Hyunjin said without hearing what Seungmin had to say.

"What?"

"Yes." 

"I didn't get to ask..." Seungmin said.

"You're asking me to be your official boyfriend, no?" Hyunjin asked with a smile.

Seungmin blushed a little before clearing his throat, "No...uhm. It's actually something work related, and kind of a favor..."

"Oh." Hyunjin pouted.

"Yeah..."

"Okay go ahead." Hyunjin said bringing back his smile, and walking over to his desk while Seungmin followed.

"You know how the accounting manager, left, quit... I don't really remember." Seungmin said.

"Oh yeah, they haven't been here for a while so we let 'em go." Hyunjin shrugged sitting down on his chair.

"I have a friend, and he's good with money...ish. I think he'll be a good fit! I can help him if he needs anything." Seungmin stated.

"And this friend of yours...is?" Hyunjin asked a little skeptical after hearing that this friend was a male.

"His name is Beomgyu! He's really sweet, and he's like a baby. He get really distracted but with a little help he'll be perfect!" Seungmin said.

"No." Hyunjin plainly said.

"No...what?" Seungmin asked.

"I mean no as in, you speak too highly of him so I don't want him here." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin sighed seeing Hyunjin's clear jealousy, "Hyung, you have nothing to worry about. Beomgyu has a boyfriend, who cares about him...deeply from what I hear. And he's like a little brother, even though I met him not too long ago." He explained.

"No."

"You'll like him! He's like Jeongin, just with a little less...adult." Seungmin tried to explain the boy more, "You'll think of him as a little brother too!" He said, but Hyunjin looked like he was nowhere near agreeing to the request. "Hyung, Beomgyu needs a new job. He's been kicked out of his other ones because no one has the heart to actually take time with him. And now he's stuck with a job he hates so much, that he doesn't care if he gets fired. His life is practically on the line... Please?" 

Hyunjin looked like he had a little reaction but he still stood by his first answer. Seungmin, even though he barley knew Beomgyu, wanted to get him a new job. Hell, he'd even pick him up every morning if he needed to. He knew that Beomgyu would make some new friends here, and even if he didn't that's okay. And thinking about Beomgyu's boyfriend Taehyun, he thinks Taehyun would be pretty happy if Beomgyu got a better job. So determined to help the boy, Seungmin went to his last option.

"AH!" Hyunjin let out a small shout in shock as he felt something on his cheek. When he turned his head he saw Seungmin just standing there. 

"Please hyung?"