Chapter 53

"I'm so hungry I could eat my fingernails." Changbin complained with a groaned.

"Ew man, that's...gross." Chan made a disgusted face, "Seungmin?" He softly knocked on the door.

"Where's Minho?" Changbin asked suddenly as it had been about 30 minutes since Chan called Minho.

"I don't know... I'll call him again." Chan said grabbing his phone again.

"Yeah...no." Changbin said taking his phone out.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked.

"Calling someone who'd be here as soon as possible if they actually cared about Seungmin." Changbin stated.

"And that is...?" 

"Hyunjin. Who else?" Changbin said.

"Absolutely not." Chan argued.

"What? Why?" 

"Because Minho will be here in a few minutes and if Hyunjin came over here while Minho was here that wouldn't be a good thing. And I don't feel like pulling two toddlers away from each other." Chan explained.

"Whatever old man." Changbin rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his pocket.

"You-!"

Then the front door was heard closing, "Who was that?" Changbin whispered.

"Who else would it be idiot?" Chan said rolling his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, can you guys shut up? We're trying to sleep here." Felix said.

Then they all heard footsteps coming up the stairs, "Where is he?" Minho asked.

"You took 50 years, you best hope he's still okay asshole." Changbin said.

"Why is he here?" Felix asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Did Seungmin hyung come out the room yet?" Jeongin asked as he yawned.

"Not yet baby, but we're gonna leave them to talk and get something to eat okay?" Chan said.

"Are you sure it's okay to leave them here by themselves?" Changbin asked as he help Felix up who was giving Minho and intimidating look.

"We aren't children Changbin, we'll be fine." Minho sighed. 

"Don't be a bitch and fuck things up." Jeongin said while half asleep hugging Chan.

"Innie watch your mouth." Chan said.

"Jeongin is right though." Felix said, "Don't fuck shit up." He said and grabbed Changbin's arm taking him downstairs as Chan carried Jeongin on his back and followed the two.

^^^

Hours had passed and Seungmin still didn't come out the room as Minho tried to talk to him. Worried enough, Minho grabbed something to unlock the room door and he opened slowly but the door came to a stop. Minho looked down to seeing a sleeping Seungmin on the floor. His nose was red and dry tear marks on his face. Minho sighed and picked the boy up, laying him in the bed.

"I really am sorry Minnie... there's not much I can say because it can't justify everything I did...but I do love you. It's just..."He paused and hesitated, "Sleep well Minnie." He said tucking Seungmin in and walked out the room.